View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #17
TEFSADDERFISA

Like I said, Destin... a hotel is more of a pain than finding someone to trust with her because of her barking. it's already an issue in our apartment so a potentially busy hotel would be worse. mind you hopefully the problem will be corrected before xmas time. but then as I said she can't go to my mom's, and my dad is out of the picture so she would just sit in a crate for 5-10 hours a day and get only one walk if I have time. I don't mind shelling out money for a hotel... we did lots when we had our tinies. but they were tiny and much different than izzy lol.

I'm hoping through my local pitbull group I joined that i can find some people who share my views and views like you guys here that I can trust and that Izzy will not be too DA for being in a home with others. I'm going to meet the one lady at some point and hopefully if it goes well we will meet on a consistant basis... see what comes of it. And if it's good that might be my best option, she owns and does foster care for pitbull rescues.