View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:57 AM   #3
ricochettty

I would love to take my dogs to work... but I work with idiots that believe the media hype, so.......

Mollie and Bella are inside 24/7, except for potty time and exercise and play outside. Bella is crated during the day, Mollie is "crated"... meaning she had the free run of the house, but prefers to self crate herself on my king size bed all day, and I have to come in and wake her up when I get home.... laziest dog on the planet.

Gizzmo and Pigg are crated in my sons room while he is gone, and in his room when he is home.

Maxx, Titus and Zoey are the outside dogs.... however, they come inside when it's raining, when it's over 75 degrees outside, and when it's down to 50's, and anytime there is a thread of bad weather for the day. They stay outside when it's 50-75 degrees during the day, but they come inside and are crated every night, and when the weather is bad, or the neighbors across the street are shooting.

Aside from not getting to go to work with me, I would have to say, all my dogs pretty much have the life.... when I come back in my next life, I would want to be my dog.... but then, who would take care of me??