Thread: Gameness
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 AM   #10
RogerButton33

I'm new to this breed of dog, I have not had a pup since 88' my dad bought me and my brother two blue tick coon-hound when we live in the rural area of east Texas. When I bought this up only thing I knew about it was they called it a "pit bull" and she was cute as could be very excited about here, she is so playful with strangers because when I walk her people rub her and play with her and she wags that tail so fiercely its funny. But I really want to make sure she is well socialized with people. anyway back on subject the sport is just to brutal to be sanction as a legalized sport at least here in the states. I don't think you can compare Sharpe teeth to boxing gloves, Pits Rip,twist,yank,Jerk and shake endlessly if put in the situation in the pits. IMO they have a tendency not to want to let go once they get a hold of something well at least not like other breeds of dog. I just adore the breed and what the breed is capable of Endless bravery and tenacity NEVER Ever willing to give up and run aways. And thx for commenting on my first thread lol..