View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
*Playergirl*

A truism:

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear !

I have supported Obama right up to this time but couldn't even continue to listen to his rhetoric about our success in Iraq (especially when he tilted his head back and spoke down his nose). I think the war was wrong but had he said "We believe we have secured control of the second largest oil reserve in the world and thus have helped preserve the security of our nation" I would have thought ("all things considered he may be right but in the end have we really secured anything ? )

I think the Republicans are lower than "Whale Shit in the Ocean" and played an extremely large part in getting us into the fix we're in but "selectively" may prove the better choice if they had any program other than NO and got rid of "BONER" and some other perennial slugs !

IMO we as a nation are collectively "as f'd up as hogans goat' and I may just go fishing this time around.
Why do you insist on repeating the GOP has no plans other than NO when you know that to be the case? Hundreds of posts have showed you the exact plans, and yet you continue to repeat this? What exactly do you need to see to get you to stop denying it?