Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
sallythetolly

walaikum assalam WW
Once Isa AS asked Allah SWT if iblis is to turn in repentance to Him, will He SWT ever forgive him? Allah SWT replied that He SWT will forgive him if he turned to Him but He SWT knows that he won't. Now this is how merciful is Allah SWT. Not just you or me, if we look at the sins of whole of the mankind, the blooshed and all the worst sins, we would see shaitan behind it. Now if Allah SWT is ready to forget the shaitan if he repents, then why not us? We just need to repent to ALlah SWT sincerely. We should ponder on the attributes of Allah SWT. Allah SWT is All-forgiving and Ever-forgiving. The thoughts you are having is from shaitan, just ignore it and turn to Allah SWT. Do not be despair of mercy of Allah SWT. Infact Allah SWT will love one who turns in repentance to Him.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them."

Will they not repent to Allah and ask His forgiveness? For Allah is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Surat al-Maaidah 5:74)
And who can forgive sins except Allah? (Surah Ali Imran 3:135)

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people
. (Surah Yusuf 12:87)

Let Allah SWT forgive us all and engulf us in His mercy. Ameen