View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
choollaBard

Didn't you brothers read the sister's story? It sure looks like you did not.

Part of Islam is belief in Jinn. Rejecting Jinn and the things they can do is part of Kufr.

If this sister is telling the truth, and it's not Jinn involved, then Allah SWT could only be humoring them with such a bizarre coincidence. And I don't think our Ilaha would do that.
Yup, coincidence indeed. My dad suffered from cancer when I was 6, the doctors told him he had a few weeks to live, but yet he managed to live for many years later, even though it wasn't the most fulfilling of lifestyles due to his disability. Secondly my dad comes from an extremely temperamental family, coupled with his illness it often lead to him being violent when he had the brief periods of health in his life, as a result he used to beat us or most definitely resort to violent verbal outburst. As for my mother she has suffered from depression for many years probably because her father died when she was a child her two siblings when she was a little older and then later on in life her mother and her husband (who she was a 24/7 carer for) leaving her with no direct family members, with the exceptions of her kids. Me and my dad never had the best of relationships, but I wish him nothing but paradise for the pain he had to endure.

I hope god will take revenge of him and his family..
I'm not asking you to invite him into your life, but you should focus your efforts and dua's on his guidance and not his destruction. Irrespective of how much you hate him.

As far as black magic is concerned many a people who deal with this trade are nothing but charlatans, fakes and impostors. I've even been to a couple (purely for a social experiment) as my aunt from Pakistan insisted on me going as she believes someone has done black magic on me. I had to hold back my laughter on many occasions during our brief conversation. I didn't want to embarrass the guy even though I should have, but its against my nature. The funniest part was when he asked for soil and money from England, on which I remarked how shall I get soil from England (I know it was stupid of me, but when preparing for Pakistan I didn't think I'd be needing any). Anyways, his reply was, "Fax it"! My Aunt gave him 1000 rupees for a five/ten minute conversation out of charity as we had no "English money" or "English soil" with us at the time. Out of his kind heart (perhaps the 1000 rupees influenced him) he did offer us a free remedy on which he wrote something on a piece of paper and folded it many times. On a second separate piece of paper he cut into many strips, he told me take a strip a day by add it to my drink. the second one literally had scribbles on them and the first paper when I opened, after exiting, literally had a few numbers written in urdu and arranged in a naughts & crosses (tic tac toe) box looked like a load of astrological cr*p to me which is shirk anyways. So I just threw it in the bin. The charlatans abuse their knowledge of superstitious to pray on the fear of the ignorant and they deserve a good thrashing.

I do not deny the existence of jinns or deny how jinns can be manipulated for the purposes of magic, even though I have no extensive, Islamic knowledge on the subject matter. However forgive me if I don't always jump on the magic band wagon and try to use rationale and commonsense that Allah has given me.

looks like you've got a crazed father who under the manipulation of his mother's tongue to me. He's the one who needs help not you guys. Applying wisdom, keep him away from your mother If hes causing her pain.