View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:09 AM   #18
oscilsoda

Thank you people for taking time and read my story..

for those who think am ignorant and uneducated.. just to let u know I go to one the most prestigious universities in the US and i am majoring in one of the most difficult subject...I took a year off when my mum got sick and I am back and inshalla will be graduating in few months..

To be honest I never thought black magic could do this to people until I experianced my own story.. It left me broken from inside.. to see my own father destroying us and harming my family left me shaken for lifetime.. but I pray to god and I know god will help us through this..

My mum always suffered from muscle pains in her legs and back.. she visisted every doctor no one knew what was with wrong with her.. my dad is isolated from everyone.. especially when my mum got sick he locks himself in the room and stays from day to night.. He is far from anything normal.. even relatives noticed this.. when I am in the US he sends us money and gives us good life.. once I leave and head back home (which is an Arabic country) he intentially turns our life into hell..he abandon us from money and fights with us (especially me) so I can leave my mum and head back to the US.. my dad is controlling us through money.. u people have no idea what I have been through.. when I tell people my story they shake and cry in tears..

one day I had a fight with him and told him if he doesnt want to pay for my mums medical expenses (he had insurance, the costs were nothing big) he should divorce her.. when i said this he brough a hair dryer and a wire and hit me on my head several times.. he tried to put the wire around my neck... when I went to a sheikh he told me someone who is possed my jinn would never divorce his wife.. he will be after her until she dies..

hes the biggest liar.. always trying to make me and my other siblings fight.. just to let u know.. none of my siblings pray.. my dad encourage them to go to the wrong path..I beg them to pray and visit my mum in the hospital..I dont know what happened to them..

my mums family went crazy.. they used to call my dad and tell him before he goes to the mosque and pretend to pray he should take care of his daughters and ask them where they go.. his reply was "its no ones bussiness what my daughters do.. am ok with them doing anything "

people this is not normall... any normal father even with no religion is to some degree protective of his daughters.. my dad is not..

I am sad ... I know ill never have a family again.. I just want my mum to get better and I am willing to take care of her all my life.. this is the only thing I ask god.. my mum is the only thing I have in this life..