View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 04:18 AM   #30
UHlVExs7

No necessarily. Why is measuring the length of clothes = using jinns? I learnt this. You just read some ayats of Quran and the length increases or decreases. There are no jinns involved. I never had any jinns to lengthen it or shorten it. Aaliyat is a complete science. Theres a difference between an amil and a raqi. For becoming a raqi you don't need to do anything. Just memorize some ayats and then you can become a raqi. But amaliyat is a complete science. For becoming an amil you need to do strong amals and sit in chillas and none of our ulama have ever said its not allowed. And as for asking the name of the mother, doesnt mean its a magician. How can one claim that if someone asks for the name of the mother then he's a magician?

Brother, rather than saying all this "stuff", why not enlighten us all and provide evidence of how and where the Prophet taught us these things to treat magic? After all, our Prophet was affected by magic himself, so how did he measure the length of his clothes and who did he tell his mothers name to and how was this secret art taught? Why a secret? Is there really a phenomenon of hidden knowledge for treating such practical matters like sihr?

What is your proof that asking for the mother's name is not to do with sorcery or jinn control? When did the Prophet inform us of this acid test whereby you recite the Quran and your cloth length changes depending on magic affliction?

I await to hear from you - direct answers please, no wishy washy barelwi mumbo jumbo. Just some clear cut references and teaching from the Quran and Sunnah, that is all. If none available, just say so and I shall not ask you any further questions.