View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
lopesmili

Default Crosspost.....spay and nueter center!
Please call for a scheduled appointment for these pet-quality puppies, and get your neighbors in! One of the reasons I've seen made for obligatory spay/neuter is that "no one actually turns up for the free clinics." Well, let's show them wrong and fill up the slots therefore much that they can need certainly to open up more. Me understand how it goes if anybody does this please follow-up with me and let. 'FIX A BULL' FREE Spay & Neuter Center for Arlington Hole Bulls! July 28, 2009 **Arlington Residents Only - will have to present evidence of residency **Free Rabies Vaccine **Free City License **Free MicroChip **"Are You Educate-A-Bull?"? Demonstration on good hole bull possession **Appt only: Call 866-310-7387 **Drop down is 7:30-8:30am and collection is 3-4pm Backed By Regard A Bull, Inc. Arlington Pet Solutions 1,000 SE Natural Trees Arlington TX 76018 Restricted to the 20 female dogs and first 20 male respectabull. Net This can be a article. I encourage people to make use of this support, spay and nueter your animals!