Thread: Doping
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
movlabk

This is one reason I disagree when people say that the judged sports don't belong in the Olympics. I'm sure that anyone can figure out a way to use artificial means in any sport. But in gymnastics, skating, and diving, it takes other skills besides speed and strength to win.
Just so I don't appear to be picking on the "Paper champion....ooops, make that "Chemical champion" Bolt, his notorius trainer says that 8 out 10 sprinters are using.

But what about swimmers? Is Phelps a cheater too?

Many here never wanted to believe Lance was cheating. Afterall, he is a cancer survivor ........

The other night I was sickened seeing a close up of Rogge in the stands, who had said "$o far the London game$ are a great succe$$.

I think the IOC should hang their collective heads in shame. They know exactly what is going on but as long as the Olympic$ make money not a thing will be done.

eta: Olympia, for sure there are drugs that could help gymnasts and skaters. Just increasing an athletes stamina and recovery time is enough to help them train harder and perform better. Many are already using the legal versions but how do we know if they are not crossing the line.?