View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #11
juspimoubbodo

I agree with going on petfinder to find a dog or searching for a specfic rescue group...there are sooo many: french bulldogs, great danes, vizslas, etc. I went on Petfinder to find my dog and she was listed as a dogo argentino pit bull mix (I wanted a dogo argentino)...well 2 years later she is 45 pounds full grown so she is def just a pit! But I love her all the same!

I guess my question is where is/was Doggie Style getting their dogs from that made people think it was from a puppy mill?

I know that if you purchase a dog from the pet store or internet that it is highly likely that the dog is from a puppy mill...what advice would you give to someone going to rescue a dog so you know that you are not supporting a puppy mill? I would have adopted from Operation Ava if I did not see this article so if it is not out in the open, how would one know?!

Gladys good point with if they wanted to help the rescues in Phila that they would take some of the dogs out of PAWS or ACCT.

It sickens me to think they would support puppy mills and I have purchased toys from them before....never again!!!

Someone said that PAWS sells dog food....does anyone know if they sell Rx dog food?