LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
grudabor

Default Racism and whites, lol
Contrary to popular belief in this forum whites are the ones who are most sensitive to topics about racism because they know when the topic comes up most of the topics will be about white racism against non-whites.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
RjkVwPcV

Yes, and what is more interesting is that most anti-Europeans live as immigrants in European/white countries and enjoy the good things whites have afforded them.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
anxpuna

Yeah, because black people can't be racist. They're some of the most racist people I've met.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Kvkcgktl

Contrary to popular belief in this forum whites are the ones who are most sensitive to topics about racism because they know when the topic comes up most of the topics will be about white racism against non-whites.
Which nation(s) do you mean is "white" ?
Because the racism of a non-white or a "so-called white" is just stupid.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Scukonaher

So what's the point ? I think everyone is sensitive when it comes to racism against oneself. There is nothing special about it.
In the case of white racism against non-whites I agree with you but this also applies for non-white racism against white people.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
CO2490pL

Stereotyping, thrown from any side of any fence, is just plain ignorance, intolerance and nonproductive.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
suiviouse

True say.

Imagine you stepped on someones foot.

You’d move the foot and say sorry ..right ?

Now imagine if you handled this the way whites do with racism

You’d say

“I am not stepping on your foot !! How dare you accuse me of that !! After all the nice things I have done for you. You people do nothing but blame others and complain. Look at your crime statistics !! Look at my inventions !! Look at your IQ !! You just hate white people !! Your playing the *Stepping On The Foot Card*...But if I am stepping on your foot, then I am truly sorry, but it is not something I would ever do"

Foot still not removed.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
MilenaJaf

Yeah, because black people can't be racist. They're some of the most racist people I've met.
Description of Straw Man

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

Old 07-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
MarlboroCig

Yes, and what is more interesting is that most anti-Europeans live as immigrants in European/white countries and enjoy the good things whites have afforded them.
What's funny its Europeans only began to have "good things" after colonizing Africa and the world because those retards had no markets to sell their cheaply made manufactured goods, there would have been no industrial revolution without colonization.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
Sakkola

Racism still exists, yes. So does ethnocentrism within races as well. In America we are used to the white, black, and hispanic racial dynamic and corresponding animosity. It gets even uglier outside of the west.

What I will say is simple: many white people are racist. There are people who do not have hatred, but still have condescending ideas or mentalities towards other races. This racism is less obvious but does exist and manifests itself in certain situations. However, racism, tribalism, ethnocentrism, and the results of it take time to address. This is not a justification of past wrongs, nor is it the same for the perpetuation of inequalities, but a recognition of certain realities that exist on both sides to a degree.

Reply to Thread New Thread