LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #21
7kitthuptarill

The vast majority of people do not base their hate or biases, if they have any; on pseudo-scientific, archaic typological terms developed by 19th and early 20th century physical anthropologists of all things.

According to these same physical anthropologists, the Weddid physical type is not synonymous with the Australid type found among Aboriginal Australians and it's so-called sub-types such as Barrinean, Carpentarian, Murrayian, and Tasmanid. Yet, the title of the thread makes it appear to be interchangeable.

The premise of this thread is incredibly weak, vague and non-specific to begin with.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #22
htDgExh8

The vast majority of people do not base their hate or biases, if they have any; on pseudo-scientific, archaic typological terms developed by 19th and early 20th century physical anthropologists of all things.

According to these same physical anthropologists, the Weddid physical type is not synonymous with the Australid type found among Aboriginal Australians and it's so-called sub-types such as Barrinean, Carpentarian, Murrayian, and Tasmanid. Yet, the title of the thread makes it appear to be interchangeable.

The premise of this thread is incredibly weak, vague and non-specific to begin with.
The Australian aborignal and Veddoid may not be same but they dont really look that different from each other

also I have seen (Veddoid) looking people being hated here in the west, in high schools especially for the way they look . Also you can see the hate in many forums as well

Old 05-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #23
avaicavum

moron look at my first post, I said south asia, there are some Veddoid people in pakistan also and bangladesh, sri lanka etc... so I am not only including india, stop reacting like a idiot as always
Dumb fuck.

You always do your threads against, India. So shut the fuck up. I have never seen you mention a thing of "Weddoid' or "Aboroginal" about your butt-fucking Pashtun land. I know where this thread is leading, or where you will take it. But your buddy, Jale ain't here to troll with you, so this fight is your own.

As per you, you do not even consider Pakistan in South Asia, and vomit when you see the map, CAUSE India is the largest entity. At least own up.

You are doing what you always do: bash India with your fool hardy hatred, and Pakistani nationalism. Karachi boy.

The Australian aborignal and Veddoid may not be same but they dont really look that different from each other
THIS, is what I was talking about. All know where maximum Weddoid's are. You have pushed this crap, over an year. ha ha. I am waiting for the Brahmin images to start.

?

Old 05-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #24
RjkVwPcV

Do you not claim to be interested and a fairly accomplished enthusiast in the 'field' of typology and physical anthropology? The SNPA index of typological terms has a concise definition of the "racial-type" and it contradicts what you assert. And do note, that these descriptions are wholly based on the works of Egon von Eickstedt and other typologists/physical anthropologists of the time who wrote on the aboriginal, non-Caucasoid physical type of South-Asia —
Weddid - Southeastern Asian racial type, considered a member of the greater "Australoid" group, however the relation to Australids is uncertain and provisional, and may be nothing but a shared retention of the generalized Pleistocene human morphology. Veddids are small-statured, gracile and stocky (pyknomorphic). The head is moderately low, and the face is roundish and euryprosopic and often characterized by strongly developed browridges. The nose is moderately broad, short and snub, with extended alae, and the mouth is "childlike", bending down at the corners. The skin tone varies between medium and very dark brown, the hair is wavy and black, and the eyes are brown. Veddids are most common in the forest mountains of India and the park jungles of Sri Lanka (the Gondid and Malid, incl. transitional Indo-Melanid and Melanid varieties); they constitute an important element in the population of the Indian Subcontinent. Their eastward distribution from India is characterized by a sliding transition to Paleo-Mongolids.Initially, physical anthropologists did adduce certain similarities in the morphological features of of Australian aborigines and Indian tribals, and more broadly, the generic populace of south and east India. Further inspection of these apparently shared phenotypical traits between some Indian populations and Australians has revealed that indigenous South-Asian tribal or ādivāsī groups in fact differed quite significantly in some important anatomical traits from the aboriginal Australians. Here is a simplified diagram of the comparative study which compared the Chenchu, Khond, Male, Kanikar and the Vedda with the Australians. It is from the book The Aboriginal Races of India by S.S Sarkar; quoting a study carried out by a certain Sewell and Biraja Sankar Guha (thumbnail below). Of course, phenotypic continuity will certainly not be completely maintained between populations which diverged approximately 50,000 years ago. Not to mention that Paleolithic South-Asians have gone onto mix heavily with exogenous West-Eurasians. The description of so-called Weddids in the SNPA site mentions a very important point - that what may seem like a phenotypic connection between an aboriginal substrate in South-Asia and Australia might simply be a shared retention of the generalized Pleistocene human morphology.

Indain Weddid types are often more gracile, and far less robust than Australian aborigines. Genetics doesn't substantiate that they are synonymous or very similar to each other either. At very low Ks in ADMIXTURE analyses, Indian populations, especially those of the south do show some affinity with the Oceanian reference populations. But, this immediately disappears at higher Ks. This very vague and generic (and probably, old) connection between the main non-West Eurasian component in India and Australia/Oceania doesn't substantiate the persistence and continued presence of a so-called Australoid race in this region. You might say, this is only about looks, but we are on a forum that discusses population genetics at length, and as the anthropometric comparison of key morphological traits also illustrates, Indian tribal groups that are often cited as a exemplars of the Weddid type are vastly different from Australian aborigines.
also I have seen (Veddoid) looking people being hated here in the west, in high schools especially for the way they look . Also you can see the hate in many forums as well
  • - I have not read any articles or news bits that claim that darker skinned and broader featured Indians have faced discriminated based on typological terms of the 19th century. Immigrants in general have, since time immemorial, faced racism and discrimination but this has, as empirical evidence alludes, not been purely based on the color of the immigrant but rather the feeling of a need for preservation among the natives of a given Western nation. Either way, most Canadians are in my experience rather open-minded and not as bigoted as you project them to be. The fact that a second/third world immigrant like yourself has been welcomed and found employment in the country is a reflection of that.
  • - Most Indians immigrants, especially second generation children of immigrants, are well assimilated in Canada and are mostly well skilled and qualified educated professionals in medicine, engineering, commerce, etc. These immigrants often tend to do their under-graduate degree in a fairly reputed institute in India and then come to Canada (or any other Western nation) to do their post-graduation. Whether they ultimately settle down their with jobs wholly depends on the time context in question, as the recession of 2008 and on-wards significantly reduced the number of jobs available and job prospects in general in the entire Western world. Due to the recession, Canada's income per capita fell in 2008; GDP growth was lower, employment growth was lower, and productivity growth was negative. Canada however maintained it's economic position relative to other countries who were also affected by the recession, perhaps more badly than them in many cases. But yes, in general most Indian immigrants are doctors, engineers, IT professionals, businessmen, academia, etc. Of course, many Indians are also motel owners, cab drivers, and shop keepers/convenience store owners but these individuals, despite what their professions might imply are not as economically disadvantaged as they seem, and are best deemed middle-class as far as economic strata is concerned. Then there are of course relatively poor Indians who take up menial jobs such as workers in hotels, fast food places, etc., but these are seldom second generation Indians. A study by Murtaza Haider, Ph.D, Associate Professor at the Ted Rogers School of Management in Toronto illustrated that roughly 17% of the diasporic Indians in Canada belonged to his definition of a low-income individual.
  • - Second and third generation Indians are also culturally assimilated, and in their mentality no different from the average, native Canadian or American citizen. I could post pictorially present this by posting pictures of some of my Indo-Canadian and Indo-American friends at high-school proms and other gatherings but that would be futile and anti-scientific. Indians are one of the few non-Western immigrant groups, who while sticking by their cultural and religious roots are at the same time are able to easily integrate with the people and adhere to the culture of their host nation. Indians can be easily deemed fairly well intergrated as an immigrant group due to the fact that they seldom commit crimes or attempt to forcefully impose their culture upon their host, fare quite well in their education and tend to hold and acquire respected professions, which further contribute to the economic and social welfare of the host country. Apart from some stray Sikh (who have internal feuds as opposed to external) and Tamil (these too are mostly Sri Lankan Tamils if I'm not wrong) gangs, Indian immigrants are seldom found engaging in anti-social activities.
  • - Lastly, forums, which attract all sorts of mentally deficient, malicious and twisted individuals are not a true reflection of reality.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #25
Derrida

I don't hate them, but they have the ugliest phenotype imo.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #26
EzekelEnzino

Looser. PM'ing me.

Post what ever you want:

Old 05-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #27
Celeliamend

I live in the US and visit Canada every summer. Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up these statements?

Personal anecdotes you retrieve from your posterior doesn't count.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #28
Aceroassert

Depends where it
happens. If some old rustic
village, the untouchable
might be reprimanded or
bashed. Else, it is a no
issue in cities. People would probably not do anything but, some people will feel disgusted when they touch untouchables. Some are scared to touch them. Like me... I've been taught to never touch them or else I'll catch some dangerous disease and now I'm afraid to touch them. I feel like washing my hands for hours when I do. So, you can't say that it isn't an issue at all...

Old 05-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #29
Serereids

I prefer so-called Australoid Indians than the Northern ones.

I just get a long with them a more.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #30
Adollobdeb

People would probably not do anything but, some people will feel disgusted when they touch untouchables. Some are scared to touch them. Like me... I've been taught to never touch them or else I'll catch some dangerous disease and now I'm afraid to touch them. I feel like washing my hands for hours when I do. So, you can't say that it isn't an issue at all...
As I said, it depends. I was not taught such, but it is practiced at my ancestral house. They cannot enter our house with shoes on, and even their water glass is kept outside. On the other hand, here in Delhi, I see a different temperament. It can vary.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #31
Rinkeliacasse

I have a feeling that majority of the people in the world have a dislike for the Australoid/veddoid looking people. I seriously think they are the most hated group people out there.
I wouldn't think too seriously about that...

Old 05-22-2012, 02:30 AM   #32
pinawinekolad

Whites and Arabs both enjoy much more hate than either Weddoids or Australoids.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #33
propolo

People would probably not do anything but, some people will feel disgusted when they touch untouchables. Some are scared to touch them. Like me... I've been taught to never touch them or else I'll catch some dangerous disease and now I'm afraid to touch them. I feel like washing my hands for hours when I do. So, you can't say that it isn't an issue at all...
you're nothing but a asshole then and who ever is teaching you that. Seriously you indians need to live in reality, the untouchables are no different then you other indians, especially in the way they look. The whole system of oppression in India is rooted in your culture

and again this thread is really talking about the caste system, because the veddiod look is found in all castes

Old 05-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #34
southernplayer99

you're nothing but a asshole then and who ever is teaching you that. Seriously you indians need to live in reality, the untouchables are no different then you other indians, especially in the way they look. The whole system of oppression in India is rooted in your culture

and again this thread is really talking about the caste system, because the veddiod look is found in all castes
It is just culture, Pakistani. And it is hard to remove. You also come from a region which is deep rooted in religious iconography (figurative); and martialing/herding happens on the pretext of concepts which people do not understand nor know the origins of.

True, Weddoid look is common to India. Even I am Weddoid, and my classification was done the same. But coming back to your OP, I never felt hatred due to my looks. Foreigners interact with me on a daily basis. I have been abroad. So.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #35
Mugflefusysef

Whites and Arabs both enjoy much more hate than either Weddoids or Australoids.
Not really.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #36
yazetaw

As I said, it depends. I was not taught such, but it is practiced at my ancestral house. They cannot enter our house with shoes on, and even their water glass is kept outside. On the other hand, here in Delhi, I see a different temperament. It can vary.
I guess it can. I think Delhites are more liberal. I'm a lost cause, though lol...

Old 05-22-2012, 02:40 AM   #37
VipInoLo

Not really.
Yeah, really. Apart from fairer South Asians that want to distance themselves from their browner kinsmen noone's really bothered with Weddoids. Aussi Abos get ther portion of hate from white Aussie's apparently but I'm not sure it's really something passionate.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:40 AM   #38
emily

@OP:
You can keep sending my cryptic useless PM's; and I will continue to screenshot them, and post them here, to show your hypocritical bigotry. Please carry on, but this is harassment, and you can get banned for it. So you are treading a thin line.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #39
Emalodoulouts

^ yeah yeah whatever, people who support any kind of oppression of a people are the lowest scums of the world

Old 05-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #40
deandrecooke

^ yeah yeah whatever, people who support any kind of oppression of a people are the lowest scums of the world
At least we do not bomb up buildings and countries and take down a lot of other lives.

Your people are just tools of war and barbarianism, living on 10 mere lines of code. ha ha

Reply to Thread New Thread