LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
CathBraun

Default What really makes a woman attractive?
I know beauty is subjective, but I'd like to know from posters on here. What features usually make a woman beautiful in yours eyes? What makes her ugly in your eyes? I've seen a lot of posts like,"Why are Black women the least attractive? Why are asian women so unattractive? Why are white women so ugly?" I mean, I'd really like to know from all of you guys, with weird, average, and high tastes, what makes a woman attractive for you? Please describe features, and post pics if you can.

Best regards.

Pics of women from various races I find attractive:

Feel free to rate them.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
bUqLfXRI

Soft brown eyes, petite body, just enough curves to suit my needs(nothing crazy), full lips, smile that lights up the room, dark eyebrows, long hair. Outgoing, adventurous personality, good sense of humor, intelligent but also a softy who enjoys cuddling(no homo) And personality as much as guys says doesn't matter, it matters a hell of a lot. Don't want a club whore, nothing wrong with clubbing but I think you know what I mean.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:08 AM   #3
xyupi

Soft brown eyes, petite body, just enough curves to suit my needs(nothing crazy), full lips, smile that lights up the room, dark eyebrows, long hair. Outgoing, adventurous personality, good sense of humor but also a softy who enjoys cuddling(no homo) And personality as much as guys says doesn't matter, it matters a hell of a lot. Don't want a club whore, nothing wrong with clubbing but I think you know what I mean.
Good luck on finding such girl.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 AM   #4
staisacic

Ive seen very attractive asian, arab and black women so not just white can be beautiful!. I married my wife because of her personality and because she is a good mother; thats what matters to me the most.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #5
detskpit

These women are also breath taking:

Old 09-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #6
Qutlsilh

To me it's the sum of physical traits plus personality as well as brains. I hate stupid women (that's why I've never that interested in peruvian ladies). A not-so-goodlooking lady can get into me if she has an original personality, good sense of humor, cute smile, etc. Regarding looks/body I think by now everybody knows what's my priority

Old 09-13-2011, 03:28 AM   #7
Chooriwrocaxz

A not-so-goodlooking lady can get into me if she has an original personality, good sense of humor, cute smile,
What bullchiter

Old 09-13-2011, 03:33 AM   #8
hechicxxrr

What makes a women attractive imo: cute innocent face, cute large brown eyes, cute smile, black strait/wavy hair, nice fuller lips, olive - medium dark colored skin (but not a specific preference), and a curvy body.

I like women women who are innocent and quiet (but not too quiet), I cant stand loud out spoken girls who are full of confidence, I find that intimidating lol. I dont have a huge preference in regards to breast/butt sizes, I find those attractive but I will not use it as a basis for dating a girl. The most important thing in my opinion is the cuteness/innocence of the girl and her facial beauty and character.

My types.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #9
Jeaxatoem

What makes a women attractive imo: cute innocent face, cute large brown eyes, cute smile, black strait/wavy hair, nice fuller lips, olive - medium dark colored skin (but not a specific preference), and a curvy body.

I like women women who are innocent and quiet (but not too quiet), I cant stand loud out spoken girls who are full of confidence, I find that intimidating lol. I dont have a huge preference in regards to breast/butt sizes, I find those attractive but I will not use as a basis for dating a girl. The most important thing in my opinion is the cuteness/innocence of the girl and her facial beauty and character.

My types.
LOL, your preference sounds so similar to mine. I also fancy Indian women... they're the most common where I live with the exception of black women and Blindian women, which I also fancy.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #10
AnthonyKing

It's her elegance, her grace. The way she carries herself, the moral standards that she adheres to. For instance, it is extremely unfeminine to go around calling guys "faggots" and "bitches" as some women do. It's masculine and disgusting when a female is vulgar and domineering

Physically speaking, long straight or curly hair, tanned skin (can't stand women that look as if they've just awoken from a casket nap), and brown eyes

Old 09-13-2011, 03:42 AM   #11
fotodemujerahldesnugdo

Good bonestructure, a fine nose, full lips, big eyes

Old 09-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #12
Hetgvwic

Good bonestructure, a fine nose, full lips, big eyes
Out of curiosity, are you German, or at least Germanic in origin?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:46 AM   #13
didrexx

If I would be a man, I would appreciate simplicity.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:55 AM   #14
provigil

Well there is a myriad of things that makes a woman attractive. A biggie for me is a nice rich colored skin tone, like the girl in the first photo.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:59 AM   #15
jojocomok

Her name being larali.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 AM   #16
Zjohkrbi

a masculine woman is a major turnoff. I like to be the dominant one in the relationship.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #17
bug_user

a masculine woman is a major turnoff. I like to be the dominant one in the relationship.
I agree 100%

Old 09-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #18
Thunderzee

I agree 100%
Second that.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
healty-back

Any other takers?

Old 09-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #20
aAaBecker

Sex Appeal(looks), fearlessness(hate women that are scared of every little shit), women who can challenge me, and off course a gap in front teeth.

Reply to Thread New Thread