LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
NanoKakadze

Default RIP Kaye Cowher
Kaye Cowher, Bill Cowher's wife passed away at the age of 54 after her battle with Skin Cancer..

Very sorry to hear this.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
auctionlover

That's too bad! Another instance of bad shit happening to good people. I wonder what Bill does now? I could see him getting back into coaching at some point within the next year or so.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
IRMartin

very sad.

RIP.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
polleroy

Very sad news. I swear im so sick of hearing about good people
who die from cancer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old 07-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #5
Bvghbopz

Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher issued this statement today to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on the passing of his wife, Kaye:
"Sadly, my wife Kaye lost her battle with cancer on Friday. Kaye was such a loving and compassionate person and she was the foundation of our family. Kaye was always at my side throughout my career as a player, coach, NFL analyst and, most importantly, as a parent to our three daughters Meagan, Lauren and Lindsay. They will miss their mother dearly.
"Kaye was the rock that we could all lean on in the tough times. She was looked up to by so many people and I cannot say enough about what Kaye meant to our family. Her memory will never be forgotten. We would like to thank everyone who has kept our family in their thoughts and prayers and for those who have reached out to express their condolences. It is clear that Kaye touched a lot of lives."
For anyone interested in making a donation on Mrs. Cowher's behalf, her family has asked that they be directed to Family Resources of Pennsylvania (412)-363-1702; www.familyresourcesofpa.org.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10205...#ixzz0ue1JjJ5v

Reply to Thread New Thread