LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
LarpBulaBus

Default Cultural and financial advantages
Hello. I'm writing magister work in International economic and tourism. My theme is "Financial and cultural competitive advantages of the tourism industry of Thailand". As I understand, financial advantages relay to openness of Thai tourist market for foreign companies. Or you can suggest me something else?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
aburva.org

Hello. I'm writing magister work in International economic and tourism. My theme is "Financial and cultural competitive advantages of the tourism industry of Thailand". As I understand, financial advantages relay to openness of Thai tourist market for foreign companies. Or you can suggest me something else?
If things turn as bad as they could over the next few days, there won't BE a Thai tourism industry.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
TOD4wDTQ

Depends on which viewpoint you have in your paper. Although most international hotel chains are represented I think most associate, financial advantage, with the beneficial exchange rate for many tourists.

Reply to Thread New Thread