LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-22-2007, 04:52 AM   #1
Intory

Default My neighbours are at it again
Just leave them behind.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:06 AM   #2
Saduyre9de

Originally posted by Pekka
Throwing poo inside their house through the "mail hole" seems kind of standard and also boring.

Suggestions? I'm not sure what standard is, but that's funny.

I have neighbors like that too. I don't have any suggestions though, sorry.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:11 AM   #3
interbaoui

Throwing poo inside their house through the "mail hole" seems kind of standard and also boring.

Suggestions? Vaseline (petroleum jelly?) on the door handle.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:15 AM   #4
no02rSx2

Vaseline on the door handle, what does that do? I mean...does it get slippery or what? Yes, it is slippery and the "victim" doesn't really know what it is (the mind races...) meanwhile it is completely harmless.

I had a particularly awful neighbour once that had to go. I knew he suffered OCD and germs was his thing. I slicked up his handle once and he was gone end of the month. I felt bad having to do it, but I was left with no option.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:25 AM   #5
Navzrrqt

I keep a recycling box right below the mailbox. Saves hauling the **** inside.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:28 AM   #6
toopyimport

Wezil, that seems appropriate. Not too harsh, but still something. not like dropping condoms to their mail... and I woudl have prepared the condoms by sticking little holes in them with a pin, so you know, baby time

And once that baby gets born, I'll call the cops and social workers that they user drugs all the time and are violent and fighting.

We'll see who's laughing then.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:35 AM   #7
egexgfczc

YEs but that was only theory, I wouldn't do that to someone.... and you know, after 10 years of that kid being in social worker circles and foster homes and everything, I'd send a letter to the parents and tell them what I did.

Except I would identify as my then current enemy. Make them fight. Sure, I could even go and film if secretly, give it to cops. Throw both of their asses in jail.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:37 AM   #8
lidersontop

Sloww, I know but these are only theories. If I DID any of these, I'd be a sick puppy. Theories and making them up? That's being creative.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:42 AM   #9
juspimoubbodo

What do you mean? Am I making you think different kinds of interesting scenarios to play with other people without their knowledge?

Don't worry, you'll be creative. It's like going to the army, you're a soldier, you're training for a war. So you should do it at some point, or what was the point in training.

So you'll get all kinds of justifications like... if they can never find out, does it mean they deserved it?

Once you get over that stage, you actually might think you are doing them a favor. This is where you want to be if you want to pull these stunts off.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:48 AM   #10
kilibry

One of my neighbors stuck a tack under my tire and used a laser in my window.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 AM   #11
strongjannabiz

Absolutely. Just about anything can be justified from a certain point if view. And who is to really say who is right if you really think about it.

Let's face it. They're going to be shitty parents. They fight every friday. They get wasted and shout at each other. They don't care about others. They're selfish drunkards.

They're eventually going to have a baby anyway, so better make it now and then take it away immidiately, because that kid can then get a good family. Some foster family will be so much better for the kid. And maybe they'll be traumatized so they won't get another baby, heck, maybe they'll break up because of the ugly memory. Good! They weren't good for each other to begin with and they would suck at parenting. It's a favor if anything...

Old 09-22-2007, 05:54 AM   #12
TOD4wDTQ

Wezil, No. They get started by killing animals when they're young. They get screwed up usually because they have ****ed up parents.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:55 AM   #13
texbrease

Originally posted by SlowwHand
When it happens we'll be able to talk about, "we knew him before". I'm so excited. Yes, but we won't be able to say "He was always the quiet type. I don't know what happened".

Old 09-22-2007, 05:57 AM   #14
AutocadOemM

Uhh anyway, they stopped like 30 minutes ago so now I can go to sleep finally. I don't think I want to do the vaseline either, it is kidn of intrusive. I don't want to be intrusive.

Besides, they might get paranoid from it. Like someone is doing these tricks to them, they might get wild ideas, I know I would. SO no... I don't think I'll do the vaseline thing either.

Meh. Anyway, sleepy time.

Old 09-22-2007, 06:00 AM   #15
sportbos

Wezil, yes you'll get a pass. I can't even hurt animals the way others do. Like some people beat their pets, I can't do that. Why would I do that? I'd feel bad about it forever too. That reminds me, I should get a dog. A puppy

Old 09-22-2007, 06:05 AM   #16
stuck_in_WA

Get a rope.

Old 09-22-2007, 06:28 AM   #17
HartOvara

Wezil, yes you'll get a pass. I can't even hurt animals the way others do. Like some people beat their pets, I can't do that. Why would I do that? I'd feel bad about it forever too. That reminds me, I should get a dog. A puppy I was talking to this guy at work yesterday, and he told me that he got rid of his cat. I said, I had to put a cat to sleep once. Then he looked at me like I was a murderer, and said, I would never kill a cat. It seems that he just drove away and dropped it off somewhere.

Anyway, this is a spam thread, right?

Old 09-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #18
Cabinanteerip

Originally posted by Kidicious

He passed out alreade. Go ahead. So did I.

I think Pekka is done with this thread so I will continue my story. Let me get my toast and tea first and I'll get back to it.

Reply to Thread New Thread