LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-25-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
AAAESLLESO

Default b etor is Miss America

Wow, a Miss America did something useful.

-Arrian

Old 04-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
tarmpriopay

Obviously.

-Arrian

Old 04-25-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
numinertyuesk

Old 04-25-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
ForumMasta

I'll go with (b).

Old 04-25-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
Blaxastij

Old 04-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
pavelChe

I think it is somewhat dubious to be profiting off of sleaze like this.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:16 PM   #7
Nopayof

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
It's good that she cooperates with the police but it's a shame that the police let's a ratings-prurient TV-show host take part. Unacceptable. I hate that voyeurism.
This is about publicity for the Pageant, which is Miss America's job as the winner. AMW is just the vehicle for this operation and the publicity.

On the other hand I think it is good if it gets one or two predators off the street.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #8
Gmvkgkmn

Originally posted by Flubber
...From a legal point of view I have always found that inconsistent. A 40 year old could have a naked 14 year old in front of them and at that moment it woulld be legal to do anything at all sexual with her with her consent-- But if you took one nude photo of her with her consent , you break a law? That one amuses me as well.

Consider also a teenage couple that take nude pictures of each other (I do not know of a "close in age" exemption for this offence) or, heaven forbid, they take pictures AND email them to each other.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:59 PM   #9
15Praxanant

Originally posted by Straybow

On the other hand I think it is good if it gets one or two predators off the street. One could do that with ordinary undercover cops too. I think the most positive thing is that because of media exposure more possible predators may be deterred for fear of being tricked.
Maybe I understood wrong, but this seems to have been a "flashlight on" action, which is a form of entertainment I don't approve. They should have made normal coverage after the action itself.

The main interest in catching predators should be catching predators and not making Miss America look good and raise the ratings of a TV-show...

Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
Azzi_Kahlila

I always wondered if the actors AMW used in reenactments ever got "recognized" as the crooks they had portrayed, and someone dropped a dime on them.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:55 AM   #11
Drysnyaty

when are u flks gonna get it??? NO one gives a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNless it is ur daughter. B etor you guys dont give a **** cause she isnt ur probem but i forget its ok to condone all her actions. I say let her do what she wants, that it dont affect me in anyway but i dont give a rats ass anyway, but if she was urs would u feel the same way?? would u want ur 15 yo doing this i ask you????

Old 04-27-2007, 05:40 AM   #12
Kimeoffessyr

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
when are u flks gonna get it??? NO one gives a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNless it is ur daughter. B etor you guys dont give a **** cause she isnt ur probem but i forget its ok to condone all her actions. I say let her do what she wants, that it dont affect me in anyway but i dont give a rats ass anyway, but if she was urs would u feel the same way?? would u want ur 15 yo doing this i ask you???? Could someone please translate this?

And anyway, what does this thread actually have to do with b etor, except for the title and that she is an, umm, overt teen.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #13
xtrslots

See location field above.

b etor is not really a hot 15yo teen, he is a 53yo smelly male FBI agent making sure Apolyton is free of predators.

Old 04-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #14
@Aerodyno@

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Could someone please translate this?

And anyway, what does this thread actually have to do with b etor, except for the title and that she is an, umm, overt teen. What Mrs. Tubes is saying, is that b etor does evil sexual things with men, so this makes her an out of control whore. We don't give a crap, we all encourage these actions (except for MRT144 who it appears to be a stalking her at times, though always with good advice). However, if we were her parents we'd take reasonable action, like go and kill the men she sleeps with, because that's what parents do.

Oh the children. Oh the humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaxrlSSFEc

A George carlin link. It contains bad language, but I agree with what he's saying.

Old 04-28-2007, 06:42 AM   #15
HaremShaih

MRT what? All he's done is quote and say awesome, you jackass.

Old 04-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #16
VottCetaVeivE

So it appears it was just a PR exercise.

Prosecutors fear Miss America won't testify in sex sting cases

HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. (AP) - An undercover sex sting that used Miss America as bait may be in trouble after the beauty queen told prosecutors that she did not plan to testify against the men she helped arrest.

Lauren Nelson, 20, of Lawton, Okla., worked with police in Suffolk County to target would-be Internet sexual predators, taped for an episode of the TV show "America's Most Wanted."

She posed as a teenager and lured men into chatting online and meeting her at a home, where police and crews were waiting. Eleven men were arrested in the sting.

But one or all of the cases against the men could be in jeopardy after Nelson told prosecutors she did not plan on returning to Long Island to testify, said Suffolk District Attorney Thomas Spota in Newsday's Tuesday edition.

"Her agents have told us that she's not coming back to testify," Spota said. The Miss America Organization did not return calls for comment Monday from a Newsday reporter.

Given that Nelson actually spoke with at least one of the men arrested during the operation, Spota said he had instructed prosecutors not to present any more cases to the grand jury until they can "determine her involvement." One case already presented may falter, he said.

Lawyer Michael Brown, who represents one of the 11 men swept up in the sting, said he had the right to cross-examine the beauty queen if she contends that she spoke with his client.

"You've now made Miss America a witness," he said.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #17
Efonukmp

Um, can't they subpoena her?

Old 05-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #18
Nzmoafzn

I, like, didn't realize, like, that I'd have to, like, testify!

-Arrian

Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 PM   #19
Trientoriciom

Originally posted by Apocalypse
b etor is Miss America have you seen her pics..?

Reply to Thread New Thread