LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
joe-salton

Default No Strangers
I mean, it would be great if I would be able to create this extremely disturbing vibe. Also, I thought about putting another projector, projecting to the other side of the wall, and it would be looping like old bad quality family picnic films with fast cuts and editing. Because all scary films have that, it's like the short diary of the victims. But that might be too much, kind of bad taste even, since the other wall would play the serial killer court events.

It's not like you're suppsoed to be actively watching them, they're like two paintings with moving images and no sound.

Then it would be cool to try to submit this to a decoration and design magazine. I bet some Hollywood psycho would want me to decorate their place like mine. But it's cool, because I'd be the only one having a design like this.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:44 PM   #2
arrasleds

Right. But this is, of course, only to try new disturbing art. I call it Distart.

I'm just creating new styles as I go.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
Avaboormavoro

'yes hello officer? THere is this guy on the internet who has disturbing design ideas. Yeah, he is thinking about new styles to decorate his place with.. yeah, he wants to use famous posters and paintings. Seriously.'

I'm sure that I can find a person in Hollywood who'd pay big bucks for me to do their place. Jack Nicholson or someone like that.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
Prererularl

I'd like to buy disturbing paintings, but since I'm broke, I'd have to settle with posters

Old 02-11-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
Nptxsews

Originally posted by Pekka
I mean, it would be great if I would be able to create this extremely disturbing vibe. Well I'm disturbed and I haven't even been to your house.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
Injurnerona

Oncle Boris, please, show me pictures of your place?

Reply to Thread New Thread