LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-21-2006, 01:08 PM   #21
AlekseyZubkov

Originally posted by Winston
I begin to see how all these conspiracy theories start.. Yeah me too, been looking up some stuff (interestingly, the wiki page on the hoax accusations is bigger than the one about the moon-landing itself) and it seems of the allegations start out by extrapolating personal experiences, which naturally is ridiculous because the moon is not earth.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #22
WrinnaArraple

Moreover, the earth couldn't have been round because 3D hadn't been invented yet either.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #23
Helloheshess

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Really No way!!!! Cameras in the sixties dam i thought it was all a conspiracy... I said technology to make pictures look that freaking clear..... Dude i grew up in the 70s and i saw the cameras they sucked and pictures i dont care who u were unless u were in a freaking studio wernt that clear and perfect. Like i said im sure they landed on the moon that was telvised in on the news when they landed cause wait they had nasa camcorders to record what happened. but the pic in this thread wasnt taken on the moon. We even had color cameras in the Sixtys.

Old 07-21-2006, 09:07 PM   #24
Serereids

Looks to me like Mrs. Tuberski was busy doing "other stuff" during the sixties. She doesn't seem to remember too well what happened in those days.

Old 07-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #25
propolo

I don't think they'd be spending 135 billion in today's dollars only to equip them your standard crappy American home-camera.

Old 07-21-2006, 10:05 PM   #26
popandopulus

ok after just getting off the phone with tubers he has mentioned i needed to make my self more clear. What i am saying is that there was a picture taken on the moon of that shot, and the picture in this thread is not that actual picture. It has been touched up is what im trying to say.
Oh and by the way, the comment about i made about them having cameras back then was I guess, a failed attempt at sarcasm

Old 07-21-2006, 10:55 PM   #27
Worseacar

Damn!! You mean they interupted The Ghost and Mr. Chicken just so me and my Mom could watch a hoax! Yes, some of us do actually remember sitting and watching the whole thing on TV as it happened.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:35 PM   #28
citicroego

Originally posted by Tiamat
Damn!! You mean they interupted The Ghost and Mr. Chicken just so me and my Mom could watch a hoax! Yes, some of us do actually remember sitting and watching the whole thing on TV as it happened. Hell man i was 3 weeks old i wasnt even aware it was happening!!!! let alone watching it on tv

Reply to Thread New Thread