LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
satthackacibe

Default Hubs photoshopped dead female friend's face onto naked pic from internet
I confronted him with it last night and he turned it around on me using anger. I don't know what to do. This is a woman who died 5 years ago and was a childhood friend of his and who had been in the middle of my marriage for eight years up to her jumping off a cliff. I do not believe they ever slept together, only because I don't think she would "lower" herself to have sex with him. She was a user.
What do I do now....I cannot leave due to medical and financial reasons and we have three kids (all over 18 but still at home). If he leaves it takes money away from the household where it is needed. I only want him to tell me the truth about what was really going on between them...I know I am being foolish to think that I can get that out of him. I need to have some sort of ultimatum to give him to show him that I mean business. I am so confused. Oh we have been married for 23 years. I have known him for 36 years.
I guess my question is what is the best reaction to the using anger to shut you up response upon confrontation?
Thanks.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
GlarlraTpople

First, this is very creepy. Seriously, WTF is wrong with your husband?

OK, got that out. The best response is to not get angry back. Don't respond to any of the nasty hurtful things he says about you when he's like that. Stick to the topic and remain VERY calm. When he screams something nasty about you being a so-and-so or whatever, say very calmly "that has nothing to do with why you would create a picture like that" or something along those lines. Don't play his game. He wants to turn it into a fight to be able to deflect any blame. Don't let him. Stay on topic and stay calm.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
satthackacibe

I agree...it was creepy. He had been drinking so I don't know if that played into it. And I did my best to not allow him to drag me into an argument. He just left for work and we didn't speak. Tonight should be interesting. I am not giving in until he opens up to me...I think that I deserve to know just what he was thinking. There is SO much more to the story but this is it, I am not going to take any more. If that cu** is going to still be in my marriage then that is it for me. I can't get her out of his head, I know that, but I don't have to be in there with her.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
brulpcoersero

drinking or not, there is some deep pathological issue going on here, I would be concerned.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
pissmanvd

thats not disturbing at all...

Reply to Thread New Thread