LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
hitaEtela

Default Alex Jones
Tagging

Old 06-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
puzobok

AssNode

Old 06-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
Candykiss

Notice this:

When a caller calls AJ about fluoride or 9/11 and is skeptical, the caller gets a 10 minute diatribe about how issues like these are multi dimensional and multi-layered. He goes on about how you cant just judge what you see, and that you have to have a historical analysis along with a bunch of other data points to fully understand it.

Then when someone calles about the evil 'J' word, he instantly flips to such a child like mental state where everything is black and white, single layered and one dimensional. THIS is where the tell tale signs are.

If Jews are 1.7% the population, yet own and control 80% of the media, music and sports; i would think that in itself would only require a simple black and white assessment. But this is an assessment AJ does not want to make.

Here is the question we should be asking: If Jews own the world, WHO SOLD IT TO THEM?

SOMEBODY or SOMETHING wants these people running the show. Gee, i wonder why......Because you cannot be critical of their actions, without being labeled anti-semetic.

Old 06-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
Carfanate

Here is the question we should be asking: If Jews own the world, WHO SOLD IT TO THEM?

Nobody.....They stole, lied and murdered their wicked way to the top.....you can't deal honestly with dishonest they will eventually bring you to ruin

Old 06-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
pupyississido

That was a great post, Sui, but TA nailed it with the response. AJ is a crypto, pure and simple.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
avaissema

Not to get all religious but AJ is stirring up the masses for a battle against the elite and against government. Out of chaos will come the NWO. Ultimately it's about creating an environment for the arrival of the anti-christ (first as a peacemaker, then as a tyrant) ultimately leading to satan's domination of the entire world and whatever people are left. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqC3aimzCaY

Back on point - AJ is stirring the pot and aggitation is what the globalists want and need to bring on the conflict that leads to martial law and the NWO and global governance

Old 06-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
Candykiss

Nobody.....They stole, lied and murdered their wicked way to the top.....you can't deal honestly with dishonest they will eventually bring you to ruin
Yet the top was already full of evil, wicked murderers, and has been LONG before families like the Rothschilds were even around?

Old 06-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
pupyississido

The conspiracy stretches back to the days of babylon, and possibly beyond. The bloodlines stay true to themselves imo.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
PerfectCreditForYou

in time of great deception, truth is everywhere.... if Jones' website delivers 80% of the truth, thats fine with me, it is up to you/us to take the piece here and there to see through the fog....

but equating anarcho-capitalism to "masonery" , merely shows that the NWO brainwashing, divide and conquer, is doing great.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
PerfectCreditForYou

sorry TT, cant agree with you here... one needs to be two to tango.... this is a rule that will never change. Usury is as old as mankind and prohibited by many religions, and I sustain that , the intent to enslave us all was born along with the financial system since day 1.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
Charryith

in time of great deception, truth is everywhere.... if Jones' website delivers 80% of the truth, thats fine with me, it is up to you/us to take the piece here and there to see through the fog....

but equating anarcho-capitalism to "masonery" , merely shows that the NWO brainwashing, divide and conquer, is doing great.
If you think Jones is pushing 80% truth then I have an Arabian movie studio to sell you.

This is part of the reason nothing comes from 'conspiracy' centered websites. That 20% you think you can sift through as lie distorts your perception of the other 80% you then think is truth.

Keep away from all Snake Oil Salesmen. Sharp folks 100 years ago knew that. Today, we have the internet and no brains.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
PerfectCreditForYou

If you think Jones is pushing 80% truth then I have an Arabian movie studio to sell you.

This is part of the reason nothing comes from 'conspiracy' centered websites. That 20% you think you can sift through as lie distorts your perception of the other 80% you then think is truth.
Sorry AJ is not the only site I get my news from... I get the missing 20% elsewhere. Thinking that one can get all the truth in one "view" is delusional whatsoever. Yin and Yang, is just about that, the quest for the truth is motivated by a black/white dot representing ignorance, misinformation or disinfo. It has always been like this and always will. And I think motivating people by exposing the banksters/fluoride/GMOs/nuclear industry/corruption is enough for many people to do their home work. Asking,demanding a source to be 101% truthful and laziness in thinking go well along in the end. Just like waiting for whatever savior/leader/guru/thinker, etc... taking personal responsibility is key.

Keep away from all Snake Oil Salesmen. Sharp folks 100 years ago knew that. Today, we have the internet and no brains. look at who controls education...

edit: but when I see that this thread is inviting jew bashing again, I cannot see any dialogue possible as what is happening is much older than the 1st testament.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #13
pupyississido

look at who controls education...
Your ilk: Luciferians.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #14
Candykiss

Keep away from all Snake Oil Salesmen. Sharp folks 100 years ago knew that. Today, we have the internet and no brains.
But i thought Propaganda is 90% truth?

If AJ is controlled opposition (Which he is) then what he says is happening is likely 90% truth. Its what he says we should do about it that gives away the 10% that is lies. It is his solutions that tell you who he works for.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
pupyississido

It is also who he omits from his reports that shows you who he really works for.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #16
nerkvcbtre

To sacrifice a jew, is in the age old tradition.

It fixes everything.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #17
pupyississido

LOL, I got 51 seconds into it before I had to stop. As soon as agent Jones cut in and said "Let me say something here", I was done. Fuck AJ.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:15 AM   #18
PerfectCreditForYou

But i thought Propaganda is 90% truth?

If AJ is controlled opposition (Which he is) then what he says is happening is likely 90% truth. Its what he says we should do about it that gives away the 10% that is lies. It is his solutions that tell you who he works for.
I think many of you dont see the big picture, while AJ being a controlled opposition could be true, the NWO must allow a certain amount a truths to be out in the open, this in order to obtain the consent from the masses, the freedom to choose must remain optional... thats why they have gotten away with it for so long. It is an Universal rule....

Old 06-22-2012, 03:34 AM   #19
PerfectCreditForYou

Lucifer in latin means light... something is definitely wrong with your vocabulary. Or maybe, should you ask yourself why the meaning of this word changed as soon as christianity appeared. interesting... huh? The search for the light became evil all of a sudden....

now if you mean that satanists are all those who arent christians... indeed, you live in fear

Old 06-22-2012, 03:52 AM   #20
Suentiend

Lucifer in latin means light... something is definitely wrong with your vocabulary. Or maybe, should you ask yourself why the meaning of this word changed as soon as christianity appeared. interesting... huh? The search for the light became evil all of a sudden.... now if you mean that satanists are all those who arent christians... indeed, you live in fear
Goldie, I am glad you are posting, you have a lot of " controversial " positions, let people get to know you better. Don't go soft on me okay.
look at who controls education...
Goldie outed herself on here in a more blatant way for being called on trolling Key Western History. Some people here, you will never see them post anything Pro Western and they do share some similarities to Goldie. They share common denominators, they hang around Anti Christian, Anti Western forums and this is where they rip off many of their posts and ideas. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...for-Religions) The Key History that both Goldie and Skyvike trolled, plus many of my related threads. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...RY-OF-THE-JEWS Plus Dogman also turns everything upside down, the Muslims were some of the greatest civilization destroyers, library burners, librarian killers, the Monks ran all of this, the Libraries, the saving of books, Classics, etc , in addition to the above thread, who saved what, http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...D-CIVILIZATION http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ther-of-Europe More on the destroyers. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...n-White-Slaves Masons/NWO love Muslims to destroy the West, multiculturalism is being used as a battering ram to destroy The West, many of these people that troll this history are all for it, as groups attack us they promote hedonism, nihilism, and singular me, ignore the gangs after you.

Reply to Thread New Thread