LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-30-2007, 05:13 AM   #1
Metalhead

Default Soo....
Yeah, I know my post count went down. I am aware of that. Anyways. I have decided to refrain from posting anymore pictures/car related posts, simply because I am not up to the standards accepted here. It has been fun ride I guess, but times change, tastes do too. Oh well, as they say, "cool" is in the eye of the beholder, and I guess I can't structure my eyes right, because I never see anything cool. Meh. Oh well. I guess it's time for me to close the window and walk away for now. I may return, I may not. Only time will tell. Who knows, it may be a year or two when/if I do, it may be a month, only time will tell. Anyways, I wish everyone the best of luck I can at this point, and I shall return...at some point.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
Brewpralgar

Ummm...Good luck in life.
But why leave? Just think about it...

Old 04-30-2007, 09:24 AM   #3
Anakattawl

If you're talking about the Spotted today thread, don't take it so to heart mate. I dont even know, I can't open that thread anymore because Its too large for my page to Charge (I am on a really slow connection as I live on a farm). Either way, Just dont make a great deal out of it mate.
If you're not talking about that, then, well, Good luck I guess. See you on msn...

Old 04-30-2007, 09:56 AM   #4
Meenepek

lol i was in the firing line because of that thread but just put it behind u

Reply to Thread New Thread