LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
ChicasCams

Not sure I could call this one 'animal cruelty'. I wasn't laughing at the vid, but the cat's response to water and the unusual environment is what I would expect. Of course it was freaking out. But harmful? Nah.

To me, this is FAR less cruel than declawing. Talk about traumatizing an animal.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
MzTT

Whats next, flush the cat down the toilet? and everyones LOLING hard! And says it's so right to do that and it's not cruelty.
How is that the same as the vid? One is cleaning for a purpose. The other is intentionally torturing it. Do you think it's human cruelty when you take a kid to the doctors to get a needle and the kid is freaking the hell out?

Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
huntbytnkbel

I actually posted the same youtube link to that Exact clip, about a year or more ago and ended up getting an infraction for promoting animal cruelty!

So Chris, go and pose an infraction on yourself this time.
No you didnt. Remember every infraction is logged against your account, and the post you are talking about was shooting squirrels.

EDIT - I see Mutelight already answered this...but you cant see the post, but we can as its in our trashcan.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
cbUDaNFRu

No you didnt. Remember every infraction is logged against your account, and the post you are talking about was shooting squirrels.

EDIT - I see Mutelight already answered this...but you cant see the post, but we can as its in our trashcan.
Actually if you bothered to check, properly, it was a video of a squirrel being launched from a clay pigeon launcher, and was nothing to do with "shooting squirrels".

Unless you mean "shooting squirrels into space via a clay pigeon launcher", Then I agree!

Old 01-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
huntbytnkbel

Actually if you bothered to check, properly, it was a video of a squirrel being launched from a clay pigeon launcher, and was nothing to do with "shooting squirrels".

Unless you mean "shooting squirrels into space via a clay pigeon launcher", Then I agree!
Well the link in your original post is dead now, so I couldnt check the exact ins and outs, but that was the impression I got from the post replies.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
KukkoDrukko

Hahaha, I love it! Oh man, I'd love to wash my gf's stupid cat in that machine, I hate that animal with a passion. It stinks, stinks, stinks.

Great machine! [thumbup]

Old 01-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #7
Proodustommor

Cat´s aren´t clean, their ****ing full of catspit.
Lmao, that's exactly what i think when people try telling me that, they lick their ******** and then spread shitty catspit all over their fur, how the **** is that considered clean? [rofl]

Old 01-03-2010, 11:57 PM   #8
Abaronos

Lmao, that's exactly what i think when people try telling me that, they lick their ******** and then spread shitty catspit all over their fur, how the **** is that considered clean? [rofl]
True dat but dogs are even worse. I ****ing hate dogs.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
Breeriacoirl

You do realize the human mouth is much worse than a dogs or cats, right? But with that being said, I still wouldn't let a dog lick me on the face.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 AM   #10
ExelePlavisseu

You do realize the human mouth is much worse than a dogs or cats, right? But with that being said, I still wouldn't let a dog lick me on the face.
But you wouldn´t call a person who "licked himself clean" clean, or ?
catch my drift

Old 01-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #11
Zpxbawtz

Look. I don't want to start an argue, but think that you would be that cat, knowing that they don't like water. I was a little annoyed when I saw those comments because I am a really big animal lover and that video did not make me [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][rofl][rofl][rofl], like most of the people. I was like [no][no][no][no][no][no]. Man, without animals how would we live? If we would die, there would be a better world... I'm just saying.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #12
ExelePlavisseu

Look. I don't want to start an argue, but think that you would be that cat, knowing that they don't like water. I was a little annoyed when I saw those comments because I am a really big animal lover and that video did not make me [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][rofl][rofl][rofl], like most of the people. I was like [no][no][no][no][no][no]. Man, without animals how would we live? If we would die, there would be a better world... I'm just saying.
Uhm yeah dude, slow down on the smilies,..

Old 01-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #13
OwdBKKHO

Holy crap smiley's.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #14
Zpxbawtz

Uhm yeah dude, slow down on the smilies,..
Does the truth hurts?

Old 01-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #15
ExelePlavisseu

Does the truth hurts?
Do smilies symbolize the truth ?

Old 01-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #16
Zpxbawtz

Do smilies symbolize the truth ?
Ermmm.... Smiles usually express emotions... That's why they are called emoticons. And by those [rofl] I wanted to express laugh and by [no] sadness... Duh. I think I should stop before a Moderator bans me again.(no ofense)

Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #17
evarekataVame

That video made me want to kick the **** out of the owner of the cat for letting him/her do that to the poor cat and the inventor of the product for having thought of the most stupidest thing in the world to make.

****ing idots,

Should be reported for animal cruelty.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #18
Zpxbawtz

That video made me want to kick the **** out of the owner of the cat for letting him/her do that to the poor cat and the inventor of the product for having thought of the most stupidest thing in the world to make.

****ing idots,

Should be reported for animal cruelty.
1 Animal Lovers, 0 Animal Haters
Bravo!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #19
BDDkDvgZ

Still hilarious. Pussies.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 AM   #20
TeveVikep

you do realize that a cat or dogs mouth is just as bad for them as our mouth is for us, right? There is a terrible misconception that dogs and cats have antibodies in their mouths or that their mouths are just somehow cleaner. The bacteria in our mouths is designed to attack humans, the bacteria in dogs mouths are designed to attack dogs, the bacteria in cats mouths are designed to attack cats. Catch the drift here? So next time you hear that a human bite is a bazillian times worse than a dog bite, or cat bite... put 2 and 2 together and understand that it is because that human bite has bacteria designed to attack humans in it, not because a dog or cats mouth is cleaner, because they are not.

Reply to Thread New Thread