LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
adunnyByday

Default New England Patriots cought cheating
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/arc...ating_scandal/

Wow! That is just nuts. Makes you wonder how long that they have been doing this. Who all were involved. I am sure that the NFL is investigating, and I know that I would press chargers on everyone involved. Plus some people would be getting banned from the NFL forever like the head coach if I were in charge of the league.

Seems like maybe the NFL monitors the teams communications, and if the team is/was having issues, that could even leave the one with the idea that they had some secret channels telling them what the opposing teams plays are and what the Pats should do in turn.

It sucks because this coach could just end up making the Patriots know as the cheaters and even locals not going to games and what not. Though I would only see that happen if the NFL made it more public instead of it being hush hush atm, and had trail type things on TV and them being proven guilty.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
OlgaBorovikovva

September called, they want their story back.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #3
HelenTay

September called, they want their story back.
hey look its october FIRST..

go figure.
________
Lincoln Navicross specifications

Old 02-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Anckzxik

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/arc...ating_scandal/

Wow! That is just nuts. Makes you wonder how long that they have been doing this. Who all were involved. I am sure that the NFL is investigating, and I know that I would press chargers on everyone involved. Plus some people would be getting banned from the NFL forever like the head coach if I were in charge of the league.

Seems like maybe the NFL monitors the teams communications, and if the team is/was having issues, that could even leave the one with the idea that they had some secret channels telling them what the opposing teams plays are and what the Pats should do in turn.

It sucks because this coach could just end up making the Patriots know as the cheaters and even locals not going to games and what not. Though I would only see that happen if the NFL made it more public instead of it being hush hush atm, and had trail type things on TV and them being proven guilty.
Even if they hadn't cheated they would still win, they are just that good. They have to be one of the best teams put together in the past 10 years.

Reply to Thread New Thread