LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
muBXvWIC

Default Some people should not be allowed near pork chops.
I come home from work to find cold pork chops on the counter waiting for me. Now I am earlier than normal; didn't even work 9 hours today. But to sum up my dads pork chops when they are freshly cooked: Dry, over cooked, over seasoned, seasoned with a 50% brown sugar seasoning and cooked on the grill (read: charred). On top of that, if I want to eat it, I would have to microwave it. Every time I tell him not to cook pork chops for me, and let me cook myself.

So here I am, eating a boston market frozen meat loaf dinner... What a waste of pork chops.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
bettingonosports

Old 06-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Beriilosal

I come home from work to find cold pork chops on the counter waiting for me. Now I am earlier than normal; didn't even work 9 hours today. But to sum up my dads pork chops when they are freshly cooked: Dry, over cooked, over seasoned, seasoned with a 50% brown sugar seasoning and cooked on the grill (read: charred). On top of that, if I want to eat it, I would have to microwave it. Every time I tell him not to cook pork chops for me, and let me cook myself.

So here I am, eating a boston market frozen meat loaf dinner... What a waste of pork chops.
Dude, offer to cook them yourself. I think that's the term "put your money where your mouth is". Honestly give him some advice, he should take good criticism well. Especially if other people feel that way.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #4
Eltabaco

Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
muBXvWIC

Dude, offer to cook them yourself. I think that's the term "put your money where your mouth is". Honestly give him some advice, he should take good criticism well. Especially if other people feel that way.
I cook them all the time. Come out really juicy. I do ask him not to cook pork chops for me, and when I am home and he cooks them he tells me when he is ready to cook so I can take care of mine how I like. Just for some reason when I am not home yet and he has no clue how long I will be, he cooks them himself.

Reply to Thread New Thread