LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #1
Heliosprime

Default German onions: Did you watch Jericho yesterday and what do you think?
Looks like another Lost with a lot of stories popping up no answers and everything going on at the same time.

My favourite from yesterday: The drive with the schoolbus at night with almost no fuel and suddenly they are at the city.

The schoolbus running thorugh the closed gate at the saltmine while the suburban just disappeared (the car from the owner)

No clues to what actually happenend and from what i read in the wiki online it will stay that way (since we know the series got canned we will never know)

Still kept me watching but asking myself at the same time why.

Anybody watch the dinosaur thing before that?

Old 05-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
orgagsUpsepsy

Hmm no tbh i havenīt watched a single episode,..
but i did downl,... uhm i mean purchased the whole first season and will start watching it in english after i finish off the last few episodes of 24.

On a sidenote,
do you think itīs a decent show ? Or should i rather start watching Heroes ?

Old 05-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
SerycegeBunny

Mystery television series stink. Big time.

They should rather use that time frame for something good, such as Simpsons episodes or some good older movies instead of that teenage crap. Honest, too much of that Crime and mystery stuff on TV these days. The 80s and early 90s were so much better even though we had less TV stations. Proves that increased quantity doesnt come with increased quality.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #4
Heliosprime

Haven't watched Heroes.

Except for a few things i quite liked it. It keeps you a little bit on the edge of your seat because you want to know what happenend etc.

Although i am getting confused from random people showing up (the black dude hwakings for example) and i really hate all these "open" questions.

If they dont get too emo with the story and the relationships i think it is a good show.

Heroes is on ZDF right? maybe i record one of those episodes.

Oh yeah, another i found quite funny: After the show the usual Pro7 advertising came up and asks this mysterious question: Jericho, was it a terror attack, an invasion or is it war and they actually named the show in german "Jericho - Der Anschlag" like Jericho the terrorist attack.

(Although i read on the wiki it is probably going to be a war involved with Russia)

Old 05-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #5
Heliosprime

Mystery television series stink. Big time.

They should rather use that time frame for something good, such as Simpsons episodes or some good older movies instead of that teenage crap. Honest, too much of that Crime and mystery stuff on TV these days. The 80s and early 90s were so much better even though we had less TV stations. Proves that increased quantity doesnt come with increased quality.
Yeah!! Tutti Frutti!! And Ilona Christen!!

Serious, i really love the simpsons and there are still episodes i dont know but most of them are old and i wouldn't watch them primetime.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #6
bug_user

all I can tell you is that the show got canceled and it just got good at the end of the season.. sucks but ooh well..

Everyone should check out the show "traveler"

Old 05-07-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
MarlboroCig

I watched the whole first season and loved it. CBS ruined it with that stupidly long hiatus though [cursing] And then they cancel is because of bad ratings they caused[cursing] Bunch of arseholes.[thumbdown]

Reply to Thread New Thread