LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-04-2007, 04:48 AM   #1
JanetMorris

Default I died at year 4
http://www.costlife.org/

I have a god damn farm, how come it's like 500 a season or something to live decent?! Your telling me five damn people can't make a living when they're all working ?! This game is rigged

Old 05-04-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
lodsemelf

no disrespect man, but i found it very mind numbing its not got pretty pictures or anything

Old 05-04-2007, 05:01 AM   #3
tussinelde

I was doing pretty well untill the poxy gurillas came in and wiped the family out...

Old 05-04-2007, 05:49 AM   #4
Forex Trading Software

I made it through. Everyone was happy and healthy and they had decent living conditions. No education though.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:06 AM   #5
Vzkdgdqx

I made it through. Everyone was happy and healthy and they had decent living conditions. No education though.
Congratulations, you just survived Canada! [thumbup]

(disclaimer: JOKE)

Old 06-03-2007, 07:14 AM   #6
neotheMit

[spoilers]When you finaly think your winning, it suddenly ends in a stupid questionair![/spoilers]

Pretty fun game though.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:55 AM   #7
JanetMorris

What the Christ?

Jean
Jean had an ok life, eking out some success. He struggled with poor health, but went back to school to earn a Baccalauret degree. He worked most often as a mechanic. The achievements of the last four years promise a slightly easier future.

Marie
Marie had an ok life, eking out some success. She struggled with poor health, but went back to school to earn a Baccalauret degree. She worked most often as a market woman. The achievements of the last four years promise a slightly easier future.

Patrick
Patrick had an ok life, managing to achieve some success despite the family’s hardships. He stayed relatively healthy, but had no time for an education. There’s no choice but to move into the footsteps the parents have left.

Jacquline
Jacquline had a tough life, with nothing more than bare necessities. She struggled with poor health, and had no time for an education. There’s no choice but to move into the footsteps the parents have left.

Yves
Yves had an ok life, managing to achieve some success despite the family’s hardships. He stayed relatively healthy, but had no time for an education. A good well-paying job is a likely future.

Four diplomas, 2569 goud, excellent living, bicycle, new shoes, running water, books and pens almost each season, toys for the kids here and then, they owned their own stall in the market, had chickens on the farm, expanded their field, only had a few “colds” and probably could have afforded a computer or a new house in a few years time! I say they did pretty god damn good for themselves!

Reply to Thread New Thread