LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #1
KLIMOV25gyi

Little boy.. hehe what are you 20?

Go **** yourself.
That the best response you could think of?

Well done.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
Friend_Joe

Yea I registered a year before u and have 1700 posts (ish)

You have ... 11,000+

Go away little boy. [rolleyes]
well, kinkyafro hasn't gone through 15 different usernames as a result of being banned on a bi-weekly basis for acting like a jackass. Its hardly a fair comparison....

Old 02-13-2007, 06:32 PM   #3
KLIMOV25gyi

well, kinkyafro hasn't gone through 15 different usernames as a result of being banned on a bi-weekly basis for acting like a jackass. Its hardly a fair comparison....
I'm sorry I hurt you so much.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
kjsdiuwe

I'm also not the one who's returned after being banned and denying that I was ever a geek.. Yes I used to post a lot, so what.. I'm not the one named after a video card. [rolleyes]

Yes, that last post was the best I could come up with. Being called a 'little boy' by a waste of oxygen 20 year old had me laughing so much.

You've come back with this unpleasant attitude that you somehow think you're so much better than everyone else here.. well guess what, you came back here and you still post - more than I do I might add. You try and belittle other users by saying how pathetic they are for sitting in front of a PC and never going out whilst doing the EXACT same thing as them. You're not cooler than everyone else just because you've been here a while and know old members names, you're not cooler driving in your chavved up car listening to **** music. If geeks and dark rooms bother you so much you'd not be here, you'd be getting on with your magnificent social life and stop being such a ****. If you're wondering that was the C word.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #5
KLIMOV25gyi

I'm also not the one who's returned after being banned and denying that I was ever a geek.. Yes I used to post a lot, so what.. I'm not the one named after a video card. [rolleyes]

Yes, that last post was the best I could come up with. Being called a 'little boy' by a waste of oxygen 20 year old had me laughing so much.

You've come back with this unpleasant attitude that you somehow think you're so much better than everyone else here.. well guess what, you came back here and you still post - more than I do I might add. You try and belittle other users by saying how pathetic they are for sitting in front of a PC and never going out whilst doing the EXACT same thing as them. You're not cooler than everyone else just because you've been here a while and know old members names, you're not cooler driving in your chavved up car listening to **** music. If geeks and dark rooms bother you so much you'd not be here, you'd be getting on with your magnificent social life and stop being such a ****. If you're wondering that was the C word.
Ho ho ho thats brilliant, truly brilliant. Lets just disect the post:

A: It's the name of a former company, not a video card

B: I'm not 20

C: Unpleasant attitude? No I just say what I think.

D: I sit here in front of a PC, yep Im at WORK

E: I never said I was cooler than anyone

F: I can only remember about 20 people from the "past"

G: My car isnt chavved up, it "looks" standard but has a highly tuned engine, cant remember chavs having tuned up engines, they usually have lexus lights, neons and other forms of twinkly lights usually on washer jets

H: I wasnt wondering what it was because it didnt bother me

You really have just spat your dummy out and to be honest, u sound a bit jealous. [rolleyes]

Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
kjsdiuwe

Jealous? Of what??? [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Just read your very first post and tell me that's not a shitty attitude. You think you're better that everyone, I'm just saying - you're not. So younger than 20 then?

Old 02-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
KLIMOV25gyi

Yea I'm younger than 20, carry on assuming. [rolleyes]

What exactly is your point in this topic? if you dont like it, go away.

You obviously feel quite high and mighty to get on your horse and drivel on like you have done. I posted a topic about a South Park episode and how "I" found it funny, yet in doing so I've insulted the geek inside you. Great, super, fantastic.

Anyone else feel like having a go? get it off your chest?

I thought opinions were allowed to be voiced? ... or is it only when they dont upset others? in which case no opinions should be voiced as someone will always be upset, especially on an International forum with people of varying races, cultures and religions. I dont think mr Kinkyafro's that upset with this topic to be honest, I think that because he has a problem with me then he needs to voice all this crap to get others behind him (eg Spacely), I might be wrong, I might be right ... again, an opinion that will upset someone, probably kinkyafro.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this topic? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this topic! It does not make sense!

Old 02-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #8
kjsdiuwe

Truely hilarious, really you are.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
KLIMOV25gyi

Truely hilarious, really you are.
Why thank you.

Best thing you've said in awhile.

PS: It's Truly, not Truely.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:42 PM   #10
kjsdiuwe

Why thank you.

Best thing you've said in awhile.
Not really, the best thing was when I called you a ****. I stand by that too.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
DevaRextusidis

More! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Old 02-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #12
KLIMOV25gyi

Not really, the best thing was when I called you a ****. I stand by that too.
Well thats your opinion, good thing I dont hurt as easily as you.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:56 PM   #13
Attarderb

More! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]
[rofl]

Old 02-14-2007, 02:09 AM   #14
Herimoisige

tbh i think your over-reacting a bit kinkyafro. what 3dfx said isn't exactly very offensive or a personal attack of any kind. you just gotta laugh with him or let it go.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:18 AM   #15
ceagsoosy

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this topic? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this topic! It does not make sense!
No, not the Chewbacca Defense! Sorry, Kinky, but 3DFX's got you beat on this one.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:04 PM   #16
KLIMOV25gyi

tbh i think your over-reacting a bit kinkyafro. what 3dfx said isn't exactly very offensive or a personal attack of any kind. you just gotta laugh with him or let it go.
Thanks

Ok now people nothing to see here move along

Old 02-14-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
kjsdiuwe

Absolutely, I'd totally agree if this was his first post like this.

Oh hang on.. I'm in ****ing stitches here, I just realised that 3dfx pulled me up on my spelling of 'truely'.

Yes, that's the same 3dfx who doesn't seem to know the difference between their/they're your/you're and also seems to use a little of the text speak that he takes the piss out of so much. Classic.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:15 PM   #18
Twendypreency

Oh settle down kids, there's enough room for both of your egos on this forum.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:26 PM   #19
kjsdiuwe

Oh settle down kids, there's enough room for both of your egos on this forum.
My ego? I really don't think my ego is the issue here..

Old 02-14-2007, 07:35 PM   #20
Twendypreency

My ego? I really don't think my ego is the issue here..
Then be the bigger man and walk away without looking back. I dare ya!

Reply to Thread New Thread