LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-11-2006, 08:11 AM   #1
Yifnvmzp

Default How to upgrade to premier account paypal?
I am getting very frustrated, I need to upgrade my paypal account to premier, so I can receive some funds.

However everytime I choose upgrade, it keeps trying to setup a business account!! [cursing] How can i choose premier instead?

Old 05-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
Yifnvmzp

sused it i must have upgraded, just added a second address to my account and got the funds.

i do have another question. if i am shipping to a unconfirmed address, is that ok? I am sending royal mail special delivery.

oh and can I email the receipt cause I aint got a working printer atm

Old 05-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
Garry Hovard

sused it i must have upgraded, just added a second address to my account and got the funds.

i do have another question. if i am shipping to a unconfirmed address, is that ok? I am sending royal mail special delivery.

oh and can I email the receipt cause I aint got a working printer atm
You dont need to send a receipt...

Also unconfirmed address should be fine if they have good feedback on ebay.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:38 PM   #4
Enrivaanonock

You do know that by upgrading so you can accept CC payments, you will now be charged a % by paypal on normal paypal-to-paypal transactions, which were free before you upgraded your account right?

This is the main reason why I have not upgraded. A good alternative would also be to have two accounts - one upgraded to accept CC payments, and one left non-upgraded, and use that for normal paypal-to-paypal transactions.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #5
Yifnvmzp

You dont need to send a receipt...

Also unconfirmed address should be fine if they have good feedback on ebay.
He only has 2 feedback? [no]

Old 05-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #6
RotsLoado

He might be a new eBayer. When I had such feedback, I didn't have my address confirmed.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #7
Wluwsdtn

He might be a new eBayer. When I had such feedback, I didn't have my address confirmed.
yeah not a problem just send it

Old 05-12-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
DoctorTentonyya

Be cautious would be my advise, have a search for the username/connotations of it on ebay and google.

However you are shipping TO him so you do have their address if you came to need it.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:18 AM   #9
drugstore

if you're sending the item royalmail special delivery it won't matter too much, because you can track & trace items you send. That's one reason when I use royalmail, I always use special delivery.
If you only use recorded delivery, I find that the postmen don't get a signature.
Also you could email him, to ask his address, as he has a low feedback..

Old 05-12-2006, 01:34 AM   #10
Yifnvmzp

Thanks guys I am sending Royal Mail Special delivery. If I have proof it turns up, then I guess that is fine? This is what I put in the instructions when I sent him pay instructions:

Congratulations on making the winning bid! Please pay with paypal, as soon as the funds appear in my paypal account I will ship. I can send it Monday, and it should arrive on Tuesday /Wednesday, I will forward the tracking number to yourself. Goods are tested before sending. In the unlikely event of card being faulty it must be returned inside 7 days. Sound ok?

Reply to Thread New Thread