LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #1
alenbarbaf

Default Hilary Duff will be my Girlfriend!! -No doubt about it!
So,
After being Hilary Duff No.1 fan for a while now and listening too her music non-stop,as she coming too my home city London later this year for a tour,I've decided she will be my girlfriend,I've not a guy who accept's No for an answer and definately not rejection.So how am I goner tell her I love her sweet white buns and they will be mine no matter what on a plate,I can taste her sweet smelling $hit literally already and can't wait,anyway's I think I will go direct too her Hotel up London when she arrive's and just introduce myself,I will of course have too get past her several bodyguard's first,but being a self-taught Martial-Art's expert(I've watched and study/copied every Jet-Li,Van Damme,Bruce lee movie out their),I consider myself an equal 7th-10 Dan black belt ,I will obvious have no problem then kicking my a$$ too her hotel room and telling her how I feel.So just wanted too inform everyone you will have an FM member with a mega-star girlfriend in the near future time.Cheer's.

Old 05-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #2
Marinausa

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Old 05-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #3
Spisivavona

Lol Hilary Duff a mega star

Old 05-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
Poll Pitt

Take pics.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:46 PM   #5
kubekniekubek

but being a self-taught Martial-Art's expert(I've watched and study/copied every Jet-Li,Van Damme,Bruce lee movie out their) I don't see any 24 watching in there, frankly if you aren't versed in the ways of the Bauer you have no chance in completing your mission.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:17 AM   #6
borasolit

http://www.mydatewithdrew.com/

instructional video for u

Old 05-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #7
trorseIrripsy

Just tell her your FM score, she won't be able to resist you then!

Old 05-11-2006, 12:51 AM   #8
Psymoussy

Wow your another one of those freak ass people who think because your her #1 fan she's going to drop everything for you. Stalking isnt very kind you know, and neither is harryassment...

[rofl]

Old 05-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #9
grinaJanoDant

but being a self-taught Martial-Art's expert(I've watched and study/copied every Jet-Li,Van Damme,Bruce lee movie out their
I've watched every episode of The Clangers, does that mean I can walk on the moon and get soup from a dragon.

/Whistles loudly in fluent Clangernese

Edit: who the Focks Hilary Duff anyway
Edit, Edit: just googled, nothing to spectacular, wouldn't say no though

Old 05-11-2006, 01:18 AM   #10
cafeviahe

I'm sure she won't mind you beating up her bodyguards and kicking down her hotel room door so you can get to her and confess your undying love for her...but i think she'll have major issue when you start "tasting her sweet smelling ****". **** eating is a fetish that most female popstars seem to detest. So just think twice about doing that part of your plan, all in all though, it sounds like quite a full-proof plan and wish you all the best in your endeavours. Of course, i will require a good word putting in with her sister.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:45 AM   #11
Lxbsvksl

good luck

Old 05-11-2006, 01:47 AM   #12
Teareerah

i vote sticky!

Old 05-11-2006, 01:51 AM   #13
accotMask17

Whatever you do just don't write her a letter or email her, for gods sake. [no]

Old 05-11-2006, 01:58 AM   #14
grinaJanoDant

Whatever you do just don't write her a letter or email her, for gods sake. [no]
If you do write, post the letter here first and we'll give you our honest opinion on whether it'll bring success or failure. [thumbup]

Futuremark, We're here to [help]

Old 05-11-2006, 02:32 AM   #15
Bemapayople

Old 05-11-2006, 03:18 AM   #16
Paiblyelaxy

wow....you listen to hillary Duff.... i imagine that u dress in womens clothing and are most likely not a man.........God help us all

Old 05-11-2006, 03:32 AM   #17
spapsinee

So,
After being Hilary Duff No.1 fan for a while now and listening too her music non-stop,as she coming too my home city London later this year for a tour,I've decided she will be my girlfriend,I've not a guy who accept's No for an answer and definately not rejection.So how am I goner tell her I love her sweet white buns and they will be mine no matter what on a plate,I can taste her sweet smelling $hit literally already and can't wait,anyway's I think I will go direct too her Hotel up London when she arrive's and just introduce myself,I will of course have too get past her several bodyguard's first,but being a self-taught Martial-Art's expert(I've watched and study/copied every Jet-Li,Van Damme,Bruce lee movie out their),I consider myself an equal 7th-10 Dan black belt ,I will obvious have no problem then kicking my a$$ too her hotel room and telling her how I feel.So just wanted too inform everyone you will have an FM member with a mega-star girlfriend in the near future time.Cheer's.
You've got to be kidding...but if not make sure you video tape everything!

Old 05-11-2006, 03:33 AM   #18
tobia

Wow! I've never met a real life stalker and weirdo who admits to
coprophilia!
Thats Illegal in the UK, you know, as well as Stalking!

And you have about as much chance of getting past her bodyguards as you do of winning the next Special Olympics....
Er! but then again.....

Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 AM   #19
Blelidupgerie

I will obvious have no problem then kicking my a$$ too her hotel room and telling her how I feel.
Your going to be kicking your ass to her room!?! That would be priceless in and of itself seeing someone kick their own ass all the way down a hotel corridor.

Old 06-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #20
sposicke

stalker...

Reply to Thread New Thread