LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Slonopotam845

Cool How do you motivate yourself?
Hi everybody!
I think I've posted here before about how I can motivate myself, but I want to know how you keep motivated to do right by your body. What makes you want to exercise and avoid the chocolate?

Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Beerinkol

First of all you should set your mind to any condition you can do everything. Nothing is impossible in life. You can go everywhere first priority is you have to knowledge about that. And personality is must to do important role in this position.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
Ifroham4

I always seem to motivate myself by taking away something until my work is done. Having the ability to become self-reliant and not relying on others. You know what happens when you rely on others and you don't want to do that for life. Therefore gaining your deserves will help you in achieving the goal of being able to look after yourself and your future family.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
Fegasderty

Hey! There all posts have very nice tips to motivate yourself.
Being motivated is a hard but effective struggle. The key understands your thoughts and how they drive your emotions. Motivation can be directly related to the expected outcomes of an action. The ultimate motivator is defeat. Once you are defeated, you have nowhere to go.

Reply to Thread New Thread