LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
sleelverrex

Default Was Mossad applying Fox and Werritty as 'of good use fools'?
Bit of a scandal going on over the lake with today ex-defense reverend Liam Fox and his "friend." I was approached early a week ago with a elderly Whitehall supply – some one I've known for greater than a decade – who has use of the Cabinet Office analysis. They certainly were concerned the Cabinet Secretary Gus O’Donnell’s analysis was being misdirected onto just the narrow issue of whether Werritty received specific funds for establishing specific conferences with Fox – playing in to Fox’s remarkable House of Commons protection that Werritty was ‘not determined by any transactional conduct to keep his income’. But my source explained that what actually was worrying senior officers in the Cabinet Office, FCO and MOD was the chance that Fox might be getting used as a idiot’ by Mossad, Israel’s far-reaching and very efficient intelligence service. Crucial funding resources for Werritty were from the Israeli lobby and an extremely obscure industrial intelligence organization. May Mossad be pulling Werritty’s strings, with or without his knowledge? On Friday, two elderly Fleet Street editors also reported reading related issues from different Whitehall authorities about feasible Israeli intelligence service participation with Fox and Werritty. By working directly with an unofficial help with remarkable entry but no security vetting and dirty financing resources, national security had been potentially compromised by Fox. That's the actual history here. Let's hope that Fox’s drop may advise potential Defence Secretaries that there's only one nation whose interests they ought to seek to protect – and that's this one. Study more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1ataWnR4w

Reply to Thread New Thread