LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-16-2021, 10:18 AM   #1
Philip67

Default Adventure Time Minecraft POP! Vinyl Figures From Funko
Cartoon Network and Mojang have also expanded the Adventure Time Minecraft partnership to include a limited-edition consumer products collection arriving to retail this August:

Funko will release POP! Vinyl figures based on Minecraft’s mashup version of beloved Adventure Time characters Finn, Jake, Marceline, and Princess Bubblegum.

Additionally, Funko will release three separate t-shirt designs featuring artwork from the mashup exclusively for Journey’s Kidz.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:51 PM   #2
GordonReid

Wow, that's great!

Old 09-16-2021, 07:54 PM   #3
ramzes666

Wow, has this collaboration happened, and will we finally buy models and T-shirts from Minecraft? I've been waiting for this for so long, well, finally my dream came true I have been thinking about this for a long time, but I did not understand why such a large company has not yet thought of doing this, and here is such a coincidence. I will have to tell all my friends about this news, whom I met on Minecraft Pixelmon servers. I think they will be as happy as I am. Thank you very much for this information, if it weren't for you, maybe I wouldn't have found out about it, good luck to you!

Reply to Thread New Thread