LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
baxodrom

Default Odd Billy Bob Thornton interview
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw"]YouTube - Billy Bob Thornton 'Blow Up' on Q TV[/ame]

I appreciate that he didn't want it to be all about him and his film career but I still felt sorry for the interviewer. I didn't get the impression he was banging on about the acting, just what he said, giving the listeners a point of reference should they need it.

The funniest/oddest bit is when he starts talking about the monster models.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
CHEAPPoem

Ah, I heard about this; I didn't know it was on camera though. Thornton's come off to me as a strange guy ever since I heard about his bizarre relationship with Angelina Jolie. I understand why he'd want his music career to be seen independently of his work as an actor, but yeah, this is kind of weird.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
anolbom

LOL They're playing here tonight with Willie Nelson.

But I can understand why he was like that. The interviewer did come off as a bit of a dick. The guy was clearly told not to mention the acting career by the producer and he went ahead and did so.

Although Thornton could have been a little more forward about it, but he's a class act.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
arindiruppyr

That was absolutely hilarious! I was totally confused at first, when he said that he didn't know what the interviewer meant.

I wonder what his band was thinking when they were having the argument. I think the camera showed them once during the argument, and they looked pretty embarrassed. Billy Bob is one of those guys that you just can't get a read on, but I like the guy.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #5
Bigroza

Edit:
Sorry didn't know there was already a topic on this.

Billy Bob Thornton Gives Joaquin Phoenix a Run for His Money
By JAKE COYLE, AP
posted: 2 DAYS 11 HOURS AGOcomments: 102filed under: Movie News, Music NewsPrintShareText SizeAAANEW YORK (April 9) - Joaquin, you have competition.
In a radio appearance reminiscent of David's Letterman's recent interview with actor-turned-rapper Joaquin Phoenix, Billy Bob Thornton gave a puzzling and difficult interview Wednesday.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/artic...rview%2F420745

I almost feel a little bit bad for the interviewer that was giving the interview. Serious it was like Billy was given this dude a tough time just for mentioning some of his pass things he has done, hell I never knew he was done with movies etc. Much less did I know he was going or has been in music.

It's a good listen though for any body that wants a good laugh or just to hear this interview.

Old 04-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
arindiruppya

Merging with the existing thread in the Media and Video Forum...

Reply to Thread New Thread