LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-13-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Smalmslobby

Default The TRUTH of Aliens, Ancient times, "Buddha", and Illuminaty (INFO) (Create PEACE)

Old 07-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #2
Romarionsion

Dubrovnik is a beautiful city, I'm told. My university has a campus there. I'm thinking about going.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
Uciaucrx

In this field I have strong facts and feelings also. But my problem was the new English. So I said sorry early thats my deal,, Now I posten my thread:

First I can expose where Fear in religious comes from. Its similar to crossward puzzle, and if your haveing an high-IQ lifestyle, my info will be an old hat. Lucid = Lucky = Light = Loosen = Living = Lucifer, he of light, really interesting because ancient words turns to myth and onto religion. Buddhism is the foundetion of Christian beliefs but, as Buddha gained power and control and he inslaved several million Tibetans in the 200-250 BC years.

So the true element of Buddhism, ENLIGHTENMENT, was destroyed from history's pages by an elite group. We know that if every peeps is free thinkers, the powers of control (illuminaty) dictate what is "truth" and makes America idolize a single guy CHRIST.

On this we will all agree: sometime the gold just falls in ur lap.

Think about it my man. Halo is a graphic metaphor of enlightenment. Just like the horse with wings is fast, but not really flying horse, except in Greek times they used some pegesus which is actually a different metephor which there is no point discussing here. A car cannot fly on a road (except AMG-Mercedes can do backflips). Step into the light, find HIS truth on your own way guy. Otherwise illuminaty will forever keep you in the dark.

Not everyone wants to live at the dark. Like some of u know, I train underground in certain things they dont teach to the public. So im the example and you can be too.

Some peeps break free of illuminaty. Consider eminem and obama. Depends on you and your luck. Some got it expensive, some got it cheap, some got it for free. Im not saying 2012 election is controlled by illuminaty but for America to vote the right peeps at the top (Pres, VP) and for them bringing the correct Crew to run ur nation, the americans have to believe in themself and he've Power of mind and spirit my man.

Create peace. Dont utilize a Hating Style. Post your own thoughts.

Im new in english so Im not trying to offend any religious. I am catholic. But I know of some facts: aliens exist. Enjoy life.
Man! Your english is really REALLY bad!

Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
kSmica

Man! Your english is really REALLY bad!
Kladim se da vaše Hrvatski je još lošije. Nemojte biti kurac.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
delnisfernan

Hvala Vam. Govorite li hrvatski? To je najljepši jezik. Nije luda kao i engleski. Jesi li ti Hrvat?
No... that wasn't his name.

Elok ne govori bilo koji jezik. On je mimika.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
verizon

As far as I remember there were three croats posting here, Vet, me, and one more... that I forgot... but I guess I was not around for the journo...

anyhow - whether there are aliens or not, it's a moot point, but there definitely are illegal aliens

Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #7
Rjvpicux

As far as I remember there were three croats posting here, Vet, me, and one more... that I forgot... but I guess I was not around for the journo...

anyhow - whether there are aliens or not, it's a moot point, but there definitely are illegal aliens
I don't recall playing against you or Vet, so it must be the one neither of us remember.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #8
Sleflanna

Oh, and about English being crazy: all languages are crazy. Just in different ways. English has weird prepositions and random spelling, but the verbs are mostly easy. In Spanish, half the verbs are irregular, the tenses take forever to learn and every noun is male or female for some stupid reason. French is the same way, plus most of the consonants at the ends of words are silent. I don't know about Croatian.
write as you speak, no irregularities but three genders, seven cases, seven tenses, resulting in rich inflection - sum total, makes it great to say a lot without talking a lot, but hell difficult to learn properly, if you were not born here. If you know how to speak, it's easy to write, but to learn...

Old 07-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #9
DownloadMan

No, I was thinking of SmartFart. I had to check Archives. Anyone hear from him over the last 10 years?

Reply to Thread New Thread