LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
S.T.D.

Default Is conditioner is good for growing hairs soon?
Hello everyone, I wish my hair become long that touches my belly. But how? One of my friend using different kinds of conditioners daily and her hairs are so long. But I have a doubt is there any harm to use conditioner daily or is it helpful for growing long hairs soon? Should I try conditioner daily or not?

Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Beerinkol

Hello dear, I don’t think so is there any harm for using conditioner daily. But depends which brand you are going to use. If you are using good brand then there is no problem. But growing long hairs fast it not only depends on the conditioner it also depends on the texture of your hairs and its thickness.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
Ifroham4

Hello friend, using conditioner for growing long hairs is not a bad idea at all but you have to care about some basics which are essential for growing your hairs healthy and thick. For that you have to be very careful in your diet. Diet should be good which is full of multivitamins.and try to avoid artificial sugar.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #4
tgs

Hello folk,
@above you are right. But a hair which is long but not healthy and shiny is good? For the shiny hairs you can use vinegar. I know it seems like a joke to you but it’s a fact vinegar is the best for getting shiny hairs. Dilute vinegar with water and then gently wash your hairs with it. You definitely see the difference very soon.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
NeroASERCH

Hello dear, as you said your friend hairs grow fast just because of she is using conditioner daily? It’s wrong there is no conditioner come in the market till the date which grow hairs fast. Getting long hairs is also depends on your family member its kind of heredity. But you can grow your hairs fast if your diet is good.

Reply to Thread New Thread