LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
horaAppagob

Default Eat Me
I got my handicap down to 8.7, shooting a few pretty good rounds. I posted about them but since no one responded I deleted the fuckers.

No time to practice, just playing on the weekends and am worn out when I do it. Still don't have a game inside of 80 yards so I'm hitting the ball pretty good outside of that range to score as good as I am.

Like I said, eat me. My golf threads and gun threads are few since no one gives a fuck.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
BokerokyBan

May I use syrup?

Old 07-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
ffdfriendforurr

ryr goes better with ketchup and a beer.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
Discus

I got my handicap down to 8.7, shooting a few pretty good rounds. I posted about them but since no one responded I deleted the fuckers.

No time to practice, just playing on the weekends and am worn out when I do it. Still don't have a game inside of 80 yards so I'm hitting the ball pretty good outside of that range to score as good as I am.

Like I said, eat me. My golf threads and gun threads are few since no one gives a fuck.
Haven't been by much but congrats on the single digits, mine has ballooned after three years of playing relatively little to no golf. Now that I have a car, I have played a decent amount this summer (well at least practiced a decent amount), my wedge game is fantastic right now, but I'm really struggling with the driver. I'm having a hard time getting my hands rolled over and am sliding through so i'm launching it high right 50% of the time. Supremely fucking frustrating.

Reply to Thread New Thread