LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
Cuccuccaltefe

Default Ever Seen This Before
Ran across today and it felt.pretty good on the putting green. Its a Scotty Bullseye Flange Putter. It was surprisingly heavy but in a good way. I didn't know SC had copied this one too. Thought it was interesting.

TapAhoy!

Old 02-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
wbondarmunw

Scotty Cameron doesn't copy anything. He makes completely original designs and they are well worth the money he charges for them.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
WebDocMan

Scotty Cameron doesn't copy anything. He makes completely original designs and they are well worth the money he charges for them.
Everyone putting out those type of putters is copying PINGS answer model.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
Lipitorseffec

It's absurd to say nothing he makes is a copy. It may not be exactly the same, but I can assure you that all his putters are not completely original. Is they were, the Detour and Futura would be the only ones in existence because the rest are all not original shapes in whole. And I am a fan of Scotty.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #5
cholleyhomeob

har har har. Rip on Odyssey, Nike, Taylormade, TP Mills, SeeMore, Never Compromise, Ping, or Rife for all copying each others putter models.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
XarokLasa

It's absurd to say nothing he makes is a copy. It may not be exactly the same, but I can assure you that all his putters are not completely original. Is they were, the Detour and Futura would be the only ones in existence because the rest are all not original shapes in whole. And I am a fan of Scotty.
I think he was being facetious...

Old 02-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
Lipitorseffec

I think he was being facetious...
I skimmed the post over and took it as real... oh well, whether or not he was kidding I think I made a good point.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #8
wbondarmunw

har har har. Rip on Odyssey, Nike, Taylormade, TP Mills, SeeMore, Never Compromise, Ping, or Rife for all copying each others putter models.
I'm not ripping on him for copying the style. The Anser model of putter is clearly a very successful model.
I'm ripping him for the fact that he charges outrageous prices for what?

Old 02-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #9
cholleyhomeob

I'm not ripping on him for copying the style. The Anser model of putter is clearly a very successful model.
I'm ripping him for the fact that he charges outrageous prices for what?
I am the last person to defind Scooter. After all, I do say SCAMeron on the forum often. But, he charges that much for his putters because people pay that much for them.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #10
Lipitorseffec

Well, Anser putters are 299, Odyssey ProType and Method are 249, loads of premium brands like Lajosi and Piretti are higher aren't they? He isn't the only one with high priced putters.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #11
durootrium

Not this again......

Old 02-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #12
DP5Ups8o

Not this again......
lol I was thinking the exact same thing. Lets keep this about the OP. I for one think its ugly as sin and the fact is says SC on it only makes it worse. No thanks

Old 02-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #13
IodinkBoilk

part of the reason cameron putters are so popular is because there expensive. if scotty's were only 50 bucks then no one would want them! for example an outdoor apparel company called arterics who made amazing products but was struggling to keep there head above water until they tripled the price of there products! suddenly they became much more popular just because of the price tag. now there one of the top outer where companies around. i guess what im getting at is if scotty's only cost 60 bucks would you have the same attraction towards them that you do now?

Old 02-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #14
Lipitorseffec

part of the reason cameron putters are so popular is because there expensive. if scotty's were only 50 bucks then no one would want them! for example an outdoor apparel company called arterics who made amazing products but was struggling to keep there head above water until they tripled the price of there products! suddenly they became much more popular just because of the price tag. now there one of the top outer where companies around. i guess what im getting at is if scotty's only cost 60 bucks would you have the same attraction towards them that you do now?
Would Odyssey White Ice putters be as popular at double the price? Doubt it... Half the price? Heck yes! Or R11S drivers...

Old 02-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #15
Tij84ye

I havent seen it, looks like it was in a used bin. did you buy it?

Reply to Thread New Thread