LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-15-2010, 05:08 AM   #21
tmobmobfil

Congrats on the two years. May THP continue to grow into a multi-media giant in the world of golf.

Kevin

Old 10-15-2010, 05:12 AM   #22
Ngwkgczx

I have enjoyed all of my time here, been treated more graciously than I deserve, been supported through my golf and academic exploits, made some bag changes, bantered, made the mods crazy with some of my more colorful posts (sorry GG!), started a BIG argument on golfing attire, improved my swing (thanks Andy), and ultimately found some of the best friends I have never met.

Happy birthday THP.
Congratulations JB and GolferGal.
Cheers.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #23
Darlmtgq

There's nothing I can say here that hasn't been said already. The entire THP family has been made a part of my extended family and I could not be happier with that. THP has taken my fondness of golf and turned it to an all out love affair. I'm 150% hooked and just love it.

Where else could just an average guy from Canada get to meet such wonderful people and get to do all that we get to do here. If you had told me that when I joined that less than a year later I'd be playing at one if the nicest courses in North America, I would have laughed in your face. But here we are 7 months later and now my honeymoon is centered around the Spring Outing.

Thank you so much to JB, GG, and everyone else at THP. You all do so much for us and it is so greatly appreciated!

Here's to the future! Happy Anniversary THP!!

Old 10-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #24
Equackasous

Wow, I cant believe its been two years. The site has gotten huge since the beginning but through it all it has still kept that friendly feel to it. Besides JB, GG and crew putting in all of the hard work, the members have always made everyone feel welcome, thats pretty rare on the internet. Keep up the good work all of you and thanks for providing a cool spot to pass the time.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:24 AM   #25
fereupfer

That's my boy!!!!! Tell 'em about it!

I'll hafta ask gray..... I might dump you both for KellyBO! hehe

Old 10-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #26
RorieSorNearop

Happy Anny THP!!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #27
ScosyGissiok

Way to go THP!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #28
carletoxtrs

Congratz on 2 great years THP!!!!!!

Thanks to all the crew that does that hard work to make this place such a wonderful place to hang out......

Old 10-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #29
Baromaro

Happy Anniversary THP! Can't say more than what's already been said. It's been quite a ride and the ride just seems to get better and better.

Salud!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #30
DouseAuthott

That was a great post JB.

It's amazing to see and to have been a part of, the amazing growth of this place. When I got here and saw so many familiar faces from other places and how well everyone got along it was obvious that I wasn't going anywhere for a while. Two years later (well, actually 2 years on the 16th for me!) I am as addicted as ever! I am not surprised that THP has been around for two years because I saw everything that went into it from the beginning. I was just a"PW" then but you could tell that this wasn't your normal forum atmosphere. Now I want to see this place totally take off and see what this one-time "nuisance" becomes.

I've been a member of several forums, golf and otherwise, but none of them have the family feel that this one has. There's so many people here that I really consider friends even though I've never actually met most of them (my fault really, since I didn't make the last outing!) but JB and GG in particular have done a lot for my wife and me in general, and gave so much support when our dog got sick, that they have become true friends. When good things happen, they are among the first to know. And, when bad things happen, they are among the first to know. Sorry you two, deal with it!

I've gotten about a brazilian times busier since I started this new job but you'll always see me here checking stuff out and posting - not as much as before, but as I get this totally figured out, I will again! But if I'm at my desk, the forum's up and I'm always reading, whether I'm posting or not. And if my job isn't keeping my busy enough, if I think I might have a few moments of downtime, JB and GG make sure I don't get too relaxed! Seriously, I love all I do and wouldn't have it any other way. If I wasn't busy I wouldn't be productive.

As mentioned before, the members are what make this place. There's so many threads and post about what so and so did for someone else but more than that, you can see that most people come here to have fun, and you can see that most people who dish it out take it as it was intended. Sometimes there's issues that pop up but for the most part, everyone gets along. Most of the time, haha!

There's no other forum/golf website quite like this one. What other forum do the owners welcome each and every person when they make a post at the Check-In desk? I look forward to seeing what the THP empire looks like at the fifth anniversary. Think the magazine will be monthly by then?

Reply to Thread New Thread