LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-18-2012, 01:40 AM   #1
Wr8dIAUk

Default Alcatraz
So the latest show by J.J. Abrams has come on and I have to say. I like it. I didn't like Lost or Fringe but I like this show. Maybe it's cause I know a bit about the prison and how it's a part of history. What do you all think of it?

Old 01-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
patrycjakolekk

watching it as I type

I wish they had done the first show only an hour long

having trouble following everything

Old 01-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
D6b2v1HA

I've never heard of this show, but I'm a big fan of Fringe, and JJ Abrams in general.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #4
Apparpsmose

Watched is last night, loved it.

Some little things annoyed me, if you haven't seen it yet and plan to, don't look at the spoiler for obvious reasons.

like the sniper on the mountain shooting down on the carnival, I hated how it was like 'the police are looking too far away because they think he's using a new gun' when:

1. The moutainside area he did shoot from was the most BLATANT place ever when they showed it from their view down at the carnival.
2. Surely the police would trace the projection of the bullets to make it pretty damn clear.
3. That main woman seemed to know where the people were killed even though the bodies were moved before she got there, and it was made clear that she wasn't already aware of the situation before getting to the scene.

Just little things like that throughout made me smh but on the whole I really liked it and will be watching it next week for sure..

Old 01-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #5
Wr8dIAUk

Watched is last night, loved it.

Some little things annoyed me, if you haven't seen it yet and plan to, don't look at the spoiler for obvious reasons.

like the sniper on the mountain shooting down on the carnival, I hated how it was like 'the police are looking too far away because they think he's using a new gun' when:

1. The moutainside area he did shoot from was the most BLATANT place ever when they showed it from their view down at the carnival.
2. Surely the police would trace the projection of the bullets to make it pretty damn clear.
3. That main woman seemed to know where the people were killed even though the bodies were moved before she got there, and it was made clear that she wasn't already aware of the situation before getting to the scene.

Just little things like that throughout made me smh but on the whole I really liked it and will be watching it next week for sure..
Also the fact that all the guys from the past seem to be already used to the fact they have been gone for over fifty years whereas if I were in that place I'd be fucked up major in the head

Old 01-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
chzvacmyye

Oh man, I wanted to start watching this. Hopefully there will be some sort of encore or something.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:10 AM   #7
casefexas

I've seen the previews of the show and wanted to watch it dangit!

Old 02-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #8
nTDsD0aU

I am quickly beginning to fear another "Lost" debacle where they answer one question and reveal two new ones... and by the end we're all just totally screwed out of any chance of closure.

Lost was one of the most colossal failures in TV history, IMO. Huge potential, totally wasted.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #9
samanthalueus

I'm going to check this out, huge JJ Abrams fan and the show in general sounds right up my street!

Old 02-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
PapsEdisa

I've seen the previews of the show and wanted to watch it dangit!
It's on hulu.com
It didn't hook me. I might stream it later, but it's prolly not for me.

Reply to Thread New Thread