LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
nilliraq

Default Seeking Relief from Voodoo...Please help
I had been a victim of Black magic for 18 years but did not believe in it until someone did Voodoo on me 8 years ago under the pretext of healing me, ever since I had been getting stinging attacks every day on various energy points of my body. I have contacted many Amils in India and Pakistan but they were/are unable to give me permanent relief. I am a non-muslim and have been reciting Sura nas which i love it specially recited by Mishary Rashid al-Afasy but did not get any relief even though my pronounciation is as acurate as a muslim. I have reached a point where I am physically very weak and doing my best to keep myself alive using my faith in the universe as I have a family to support. I had been a pure vegetarian and do not take any alcohol and have lived my life in pure honesty.

The current Amil who is helping me says that unless and until my enemies get hit they are not going to back off and will continue hitting me. I am not seeking a revenge but I want permenent relief from this ongoing black magic.

Can someone out there help me get the right help? I am not seeking free help and am ready to pay a genuine fee to someone who has the expertise in the field of Black magic and Voodoo.

Any help that I get from this forum will be a blessing of Allah.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
ButKnillinoi

how are we gonna help if u are not muslim, Turn into a Muslim then read surah NAs... insAhallh ALlah will cure you , ur kind of confusing its like u belving in Allah but ur not Muslim

Old 12-12-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
Aeaefee

You need the help of a Piir - I think that's how it's spelt!

Anyone who wants payment in order to rid you of these spiritual attacks is not to be used.

Somebody who is truely spiritual and understands about these things would not need monetary reward; payment of this nature would not interest them. Allahs blessing would be all the reward they would crave.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
pymnConyelell

I had been a victim of Black magic for 18 years but did not believe in it until someone did Voodoo on me 8 years ago under the pretext of healing me, ever since I had been getting stinging attacks every day on various energy points of my body. I have contacted many Amils in India and Pakistan but they were/are unable to give me permanent relief. I am a non-muslim and have been reciting Sura nas which i love it specially recited by Mishary Rashid al-Afasy but did not get any relief even though my pronounciation is as acurate as a muslim. I have reached a point where I am physically very weak and doing my best to keep myself alive using my faith in the universe as I have a family to support. I had been a pure vegetarian and do not take any alcohol and have lived my life in pure honesty.

The current Amil who is helping me says that unless and until my enemies get hit they are not going to back off and will continue hitting me. I am not seeking a revenge but I want permenent relief from this ongoing black magic.

Can someone out there help me get the right help? I am not seeking free help and am ready to pay a genuine fee to someone who has the expertise in the field of Black magic and Voodoo.

Any help that I get from this forum will be a blessing of Allah.
aww,

Ayatul Kursi is very good for protection against all evil, especially jinn.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/kursi.html

I hope you get better quickly. Ameen.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
nilliraq

Thanks for your message, do you know of any such Pir out there? I have also visited many dargahs including Ajmer Sharif but could not find anyone there.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
Maydayvar

Thanks for your message, do you know of any such Pir out there? I have also visited many dargahs including Ajmer Sharif but could not find anyone there.
Brother, to benefit from Islamic exorcism you should first become a Muslim. Otherwise, you're only sending the message "Allah, I don't believe in you or your Messenger, but I want your Book to cure me" and that's not going to be very helpful.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:55 AM   #7
Aeaefee

No I don't know any myself. I could maybe ask someone on your behalf - he might be able to offer some advice. I will ask him tomorrow.....inshallah

Can you think why someone would want to harm instead of healing you?

Old 12-12-2010, 06:00 AM   #8
ButKnillinoi

is it just me or IS THIS FORUM A LIL TO GENDER HAPPY???

Old 12-12-2010, 06:08 AM   #9
nilliraq

Brother, to benefit from Islamic exorcism you should first become a Muslim. Otherwise, you're only sending the message "Allah, I don't believe in you or your Messenger, but I want your Book to cure me" and that's not going to be very helpful.
My holy book says: "Aval Allah Noor upaya, Kudrat ke sab bande" (Guru Granth sahib) which means Allah the one creator created this humanity with his noor.

I would request that please do not post such answers that I convert to islam and then Allah will help. If you do not know of a way to help me it will be better if you do not reply to my request.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #10
Aeaefee

http://www.thewaytotruth.org/metaphy...l_sorcery.html hopefully this may help....

Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
ButKnillinoi

www.google.com = type voodoo help or something.. cause ur at the wrong place then

Old 12-12-2010, 06:13 AM   #12
poonnassunlix

Bismillah Al-Rehman Al-Raheem

Dearest Brother:

I do not have expertise but I have knowledge which will benefit you Insha-Allah. But first, I want you to understand that you have done a very novice and easily made mistake. I want you to carefully understand and internalize this first and foremost before you read anything further:

"We send down the Quran as healing and mercy to those who believe; as for those who disbelieve, it only increases their loss" (Quran 17:82).

So, you cannot on your own heal yourself with the power of the Quran if you reject the notion of the speech originating from Allah given to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) to be recited onto the people (not by the way for his own benefit but for the benefit of all humanity for all time who are created in reality to serve our One Lord).

Secondly, ruqya is not an easy task to undertake even by Muslim laypersons when the magic/witchcraft comprises of a serious and severe case. So, you must find a pious raqi. And I do not recommend that you follow advice of any "amil" without first verifying their understanding of what ruqya shariah is which comprises of healing from the Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW).

Thirdly, if any amils you visit ask/have asked you for a picture of your mother or try to ask you to do other weird/abnormal things like sprinkling chicken blood or throwing meat or giving you powerful amulets or tell you they have jinn under their power and they will find out/eliminate the sihr on you, they are evildoers, frauds or liars or some combination of the three and will only increase you in your present problems.

Fourthly, you should contact your local masjid (if you live abroad) and start looking for a raqi ASAP if you desire relief from this problem.

However, Brother, I must tell you I find it strange that you can recite the Quran as well as any Muslim but have failed to yet take the shahada. Do you believe but not submit? Strange is your condition.

So, Brother, my original advice stands of finding a raqi as you cannot treat yourself as you are presently a non-Muslim but can find a pious Muslim sheikh or raqi to treat you.

But most importantly, I want to tell you that life is too short to simply believe that being a good human being is enough as your post indicates. I think you already know in your heart what is right. Neither I nor others I believe can truly help you particularly with this until you are ready to invite yourself to Islam.

And Allah knows best.

May Allah guide you to the Straight Path.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
Maydayvar

My holy book says: "Aval Allah Noor upaya, Kudrat ke sab bande" (Guru Granth sahib) which means Allah the one creator created this humanity with his noor.

I would request that please do not post such answers that I convert to islam and then Allah will help. If you do not know of a way to help me it will be better if you do not reply to my request.
Brother, I was merely explaining why Qur'anic remedies were not working on you. If you wish to persist in your disbelief, it's your prerogative but you have no right to complain if reading Qur'an doesn't help you like it helps every other Muslim affected by black magic either. If you want to do the work yourself, you have no choice but to become Muslim. If you want to stay on your current faith, the only remaining alternative you have left is to find a good aamil who will rid you of this ailment.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #14
irrehoobe

Are you in India/Pakistan ? where? I think I can get a number, but I'm not sure. Also, have you ACTUALLY found out that you're under an influence or a spell? Mostly , there's some disease, ( for example bad bowels, or unhealthy food ) that people mis-understand for magic. According to an aamil, 98% of the people he has treated have had no problem whatsoever of spiritual nature, rather, they had bad bowels ( and I'm dead serious when I say this ). Try using acai berry or anaar sharbat diet to cleanse your colon. Just a thought, sometimes that's the "magic-remedy".

Old 12-12-2010, 06:22 AM   #15
nilliraq

Any prayers whether it is from Quran or my holy book work for few days and then it is blocked as when I recite it I start yawning (jamhais)

Old 12-12-2010, 06:26 AM   #16
nilliraq

Are you in India/Pakistan ? where? I think I can get a number, but I'm not sure. Also, have you ACTUALLY found out that you're under an influence or a spell? Mostly , there's some disease, ( for example bad bowels, or unhealthy food ) that people mis-understand for magic. According to an aamil, 98% of the people he has treated have had no problem whatsoever of spiritual nature, rather, they had bad bowels ( and I'm dead serious when I say this ). Try using acai berry or anaar sharbat diet to cleanse your colon. Just a thought, sometimes that's the "magic-remedy".
I am presently in USA and it is not a physical issue, it is a genuine case of black magic as the moment I start driving crows cross my path or circle my car after every few minutes. At night my life energies are being sucked out of my legs and I have to call the Amel who is helping me and he takes care of it within few minutes, it has been over a year that he has been helping me and now his powers do not work 100% on my enemies and he is losing the battle.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 AM   #17
irrehoobe

Any prayers whether it is from Quran or my holy book work for few days and then it is blocked as when I recite it I start yawning (jamhais)
that's not an issue. But you must first try to finish your course with that Aamil you're with. DO NOT tell him that you're not satisfied, and don't give him any notion/gesture that you want to finish getting treated by him. Most of these Aamils actually cast spells ON you if you do such things. Just simply, try to back away slowly.

Secondly, try this wazeefa :

11 times Durood Ibraheemi
25 times Surah Falaq + Surah Naas ( together , these are 113 and 114 chapters of the Qur'an respectively).
25 times Ayatal Kursi
11 times Durood ibraheemi

This has worked for me a lot of times alhamdulillah. Try to get the Muslim prayer times for Fajr and Maghrib.

This collection should be recited, once after Fajr prayer time ( about 40 minutes after the Call for Fajr prayer [ Azaan ] is done, and once about 15 minutes after Maghrib Prayers ).

The reason is that after Fajr , the Jinnaat leave, and after Maghrib, they try to come back. Most attacks are done after dark. So the first collection will keep them from attacking, the second will keep them from coming back at that place.

Try to keep all the impurities, including alcohol, and even urine drops away from yourself. Take a bath daily before starting this collection.

This sounds a bit tedious at first, but it's very useful. There's also another Amal called Sab'a Hi6aar ( Circle of Seven ) but right now, this should suffice. Do this for 40 days, and see if there's any problems. Don't worry about the Yawns, they're natural, and mean you're calming down. You should rather worry if you start twitching a lot when doing these. If you get any yawns, just put the back of your left hand over your mouth, and when the yawn goes away, continue. Jinns usually enter through Yawns.

TC

Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #18
irrehoobe

I am presently in USA and it is not a physical issue, it is a genuine case of black magic as the moment I start driving crows cross my path or circle my car after every few minutes. At night my life energies are being sucked out of my legs and I have to call the Amel who is helping me and he takes care of it within few minutes, it has been over a year that he has been helping me and now his powers do not work 100% on my enemies and he is losing the battle.
Have you tried some people from southern US , in the Arizona regions, as they treat voodoo too. What you're describing is not voodoo, sounds more like a pentagram based spell (Satanic).

Old 12-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #19
nilliraq

It is Voodoo for sure as the woman stole our hair and clothing from our apartment as she was working for the management of our apartment complex and had access to the master keys. First she invided us to her apartment for a healing session and then she made us eat Masaan and then she stole our hair and clothing samples, we hardly knew her. The Voodoo attacks started on a dark moon night at the same hour on myself and my wife. After being worked by so many Amils she is doing much better.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:42 AM   #20
poonnassunlix

Bismillah Al-Rehman Al-Raheem

Dearest Brother:

المفكّر Brother has spoken the truth.

If you treat yourself on your own with Quran, I guarantee you 100% that you will find yourself in loss after loss which may mean that your current condition deteriorates (whether immediately, a little after, or in the future but this will happen because you do not fulfill the condition of being a believer).

And why do you misunderstand those who speak to you the truth and sincerely advise you without asking you any wages? Do not misunderstand but rather seek to understand with the power of your mind.

Brother, I must be frank: I do not trust this amil that you are finding treatment from as per your posts. Any pious raqi or sheikh will tell you that cure is from Allah, not from himself/herself as the condition of the patient is not under human power.

Reply to Thread New Thread