LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-18-2005, 12:17 AM   #1
Slonopotam845

Default The True Islam
Mercury, the problem is that assorted polls are for the most part completely unrepresentative.

The question is not how we are to judge a religion, but whether or not it makes sense to judge it in the first place. As you point out, different people will interpret the same scripture differently- so isn't it clear that it is not the book, but the people who are responsible?

P.S. Islamgirl- welcome to the board. BUT if you expect someone to read your posts, make them readable. Posting in all caps DOES NOT make the text easier to read, quite the contrary.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
Lillie_Steins

[...]

My aquaintance with the holy scriptures of the three major monotheistic religions suggests that the each of them has enough murky or contradictory statements to allow for totally different interpretations. And since every man choses the interpretation which suits his inclinations best, there are as many religions as there are believers.

With this in mind, it may make sense to speak of a "typical modern muslim/christian/jew/...", i.e., someone whose opinions reflect those of the majority of his correligionists.

[...]
The Living God of Israel said this concerning His will for the Jewish People,--- not as a "religion", but as a united sovereign nation in the Land of Israel. That leaves only 2 "major monotheistic religions" of Christianity and Islam, which have the other 99.9999% of the world for where to locate their churches and mosques, and serve the members of their respective numerous streams of religious movements,---which are all founded on the Torah as revealed by God at Mount Sinai to the Children of Israel (the ancient "Jews").

Genesis (17:1-8):

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, Hashem appeared to Abram and said to him ... "I will ratify My covenant between Me and you and between your offspring after you, throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you and to your offspring after you; and I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojourns --- the whole of the land of Canaan --- as an everlasting possession; and I shall be a God to them." Jews have a specific land in the world to be Jews as a united sovereign nation under God. The Christians and the Muslims have everywhere else to be with their churches and mosques as the 2 and the only 2 "major monotheistic religions"

God further specified His will about through which family line of Abraham would be those offspring who would possess the whole of the land of Canaan, which of course we know is our, the Jewish Peoples' Land of Israel. (Today's Jewish People are not yet in possession of all that Land of Israel promised to Abraham by God for one reason or the other)

Genesis (17:18-22):

And Abraham said to God, "O that Ishmael might live before You!" God said, "Nonetheless, your wife Sarah will bear you a son and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will fulfill My covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him. But regarding Ishmael I have heard you; I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will increase him most exceedingly; he will beget twelve princes and I will make him into a great nation. But I will maintain My covenant through Isaac whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year." And when He had finished speaking with him, God ascended from upon Abraham.
And onto the Patriarch Jacob, son of Isaac, and grandson of Abraham, from whose 12 sons would be descended the "Children of Israel":

Genesis (35:10-13):

Then God said to him, "Your name is Jacob. Your name shall not always be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name." Thus He called his name Israel.
And God said to him, "I am El Shaddai. Be fruitful and multiply; a nation
and a congregation of nations shall descend from you, and kings shall issue from your loins. The land that I gave to Abraham and to Isaac, I will give to you; and to your offspring after you I will give the land." Then God ascended from upon him in the place where He had spoken with him. Before God revealed the Torah at Mount Sinai, He told Moses:

Exodus (19:3-6):

Moses ascended to God, and Hashem called to him from the mountain, saying, "So shall you say to the House of Jacob and relate to the Children of Israel. 'You have seen what I did to Egypt, and that I have borne you on the wings of eagles and brought you to Me. And now, if you hearken well to Me and observe My covenant, you shall be to Me the most beloved treasure of all peoples, for Mine is the entire world. You shall be to Me a kingdom of priests [ministers] and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the Children of Israel." So, God promised the Land of Israel to Abraham's descendants through Isaac and Jacob, and the 12 sons of Jacob --- to be a united sovereign nation under Him and His Torah,--- and not members of international religious movements and rabbinic dynasties in the category of "one" of the "three" "major monotheistic religions" . But, The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and His Torah are the source for these two (2) "major monotheistic religions".

And, the one law of the Land of Israel for the united sovereign Jewish People is to be the Torah as revealed by God, Himself, to Moses, and the Children of Israel, at Mount Sinai. The united sovereign Jewish People in their God given Land of Israel have one God given Torah as their one governing law,--- and are not to be a people in anarchy with international religious movements and rabbinic dynasties.

Numbers (15:16):

"There will be one Torah and one law for you and for the convert who lives with you."

All of what we Jews know of ourselves today AS JEWS is only through our ancient heritage, and all of what we Jews of today know about our legitimate claims to the Land of Israel is only through our ancient heritage. And that ancient heritage was passed to us Jews of today through the many generations of Torah observant communities over the last 2,000 years of bitter Jewish exile and unspeakable persecutions.

Having brought the Jewish People through 2,000 years of bitter exile to be the Jewish People of today with our legitimate claims to all of the Land of Israel, these Torah observant communities must now unite their religious movements and rabbinic dynasties, and emerge as the national Torah leadership for Israel, and for the ingathering of the remaining diaspora exiles,--- to fulfill God's will for His Children of Israel to be His one united sovereign nation in His Land of Israel as He swore to be as the everlasting inheritance to His servants, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,--- and their descendants:

Numbers (15:16):

"There will be one Torah and one law for you and for the convert who lives with you."

Old 10-18-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
Lt_Apple

If Islam is being judged on such low standards, I think we can go a little bit lower on judging christianity, hinduism and other major world religions. How about that?

Lets start from post-Christ Roman empire criminals and terrorists. Working our way into the dark ages and crusades and crusading terrorists era. Lets come into the middle ages and then move into the "new land" USA where millions of native indians were murdered and killed by the invading imperialists and terrorists. Skip right to the revolutionary war, spanish war, civil war... great works of Christian men. What a service to humanity and the spirit just had a boost when christians gave birth to marxist terrorist communists who would later lead the world in killing millions and millions and millions of people because of their "ideology." Great service yet again. We come into WW I where millions died who was in the middle of it? Christians. Two decades later, we come into WW II, who started and who was middle of it? Christians. Infact, it led to marriage of communists and nazi terrorists inspired by Brahmin hindu extremist KKK dogma. More people were killed between 1900-2000 by christian service to humanity than all previous wars combined. A great religion and great service to humanity by the slaves of jesus and few of them INSPIRED by brahmin terrorist hindu ideology and fantasy of being aryan - "superior" to all other races . ALL Great works of Chritian men paying service to their great religion along with their Brahmin Indian terrorist pets.

Old 10-18-2005, 06:58 PM   #4
PhillipHer

If Islam is being judged on such low standards, I think we can go a little bit lower on judging christianity, hinduism and other major world religions. How about that?

Lets start from post-Christ Roman empire criminals and terrorists. Working our way into the dark ages and crusades and crusading terrorists era. Lets come into the middle ages and then move into the "new land" USA where millions of native indians were murdered and killed by the invading imperialists and terrorists. Skip right to the revolutionary war, spanish war, civil war... great works of Christian men. What a service to humanity and the spirit just had a boost when christians gave birth to marxist terrorist communists who would later lead the world in killing millions and millions and millions of people because of their "ideology." Great service yet again. We come into WW I where millions died who was in the middle of it? Christians. Two decades later, we come into WW II, who started and who was middle of it? Christians. Infact, it led to marriage of communists and nazi terrorists inspired by Brahmin hindu extremist KKK dogma. More people were killed between 1900-2000 by christian service to humanity than all previous wars combined. A great religion and great service to humanity by the slaves of jesus and few of them INSPIRED by brahmin terrorist hindu ideology and fantasy of being aryan - "superior" to all other races . ALL Great works of Chritian men paying service to their great religion along with their Brahmin Indian terrorist pets.
Good reply brother!

Old 10-19-2005, 02:07 PM   #5
PhillipHer

Can you explain why you feel all other religions are not barbaric but Islam? And I will prove you a hypocrite.
Many wars have been waged because of religion, not only Islam, but also Christianity (at least it was one reason) and, no, doubt, other religions, too. If you have any examples/lists of wars caused by religious disputes, it'd be nice to know of them. Islam is so often involved that we could hear of some other religious wars, too.

Reply to Thread New Thread