LOGO
Links Forum Links to other interesting sites

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #1
Jorik228

Default Real estate insurance
I want to insure my property, but I'm not sure yet. Does this make special sense or is it not worth spending time on it?

Old 11-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #2
PeterReesree

I think this is a good idea. And I recommend that everyone insure their property to get compensation in case of accidents.

Old 11-23-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
Philip67

That's true, insurance protects your home and personal property against damage or loss. That's why I have property and health insurance so that my family won't be left without money if something bad happens.

Old 11-23-2020, 03:04 PM   #4
Reso1ution
If I were you, I would consult with an insurance agent to make the right decision. I think that property insurance is a great idea that will help save your money in case of trouble. That's why I made life and property insurance. By the way, I'm working on a deal now. I found real estate in sofia bulgaria from SUPRIMMO and want to become the owner of apartments with a sea view so that I can rent them out during the tourist season. You probably understand that I am an optimist and believe that soon we will return to normal life and will be able to travel as before. So, I spent a few days traversing the Bulgarian Black Sea coast by car, enjoying the sunny weather and amazing ocean views. It was then that I came up with this great idea and I hope that I will succeed.
Last edited by Reso1ution; 11-24-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Reply to Thread New Thread