LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
Dweplyododo

You really do need to eat your carbs - lots of veg to give you nutrients and keep you regular!

Roasted peppers and onions?
Beans or broccoli steamed and then served with some butter?
Tomatoes and basil with olive oil dressing?

Good luck.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Starichok

Default Need more carbs?
I've only had 6g of carbs today. Iwas meant to eat more but when it got to my 4th small meal i just wasnt hungry.

How is this going to affect my diet. If it is going to have a big effect ill go stuff down some more veg

Thanks

Old 07-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Infiseeenvelp

There's some foods that are loaded with carbs really, I read somewhere that 15-20 carbs is what you need for your organs to function optimally.

Check the carb counter for example.

http://www.atkins.com/Program/FourPh...rbCounter.aspx

And remember there's carbs in almost everything, you might be getting more than you know so check the packages!

A good supply food is for example a normal raw red tomato, it has 4.3 net carbs.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
Wr8dIAUk

Carbs are generally essential because it helps our body to function well. As you may want a carbo reduction to your diet, your body must be healthy enough to takes the loss. Great way to cover up for carbo is the great nutrition from fruits and vegies. It'll surely provides energy and better body resistance.

"I love to meet new people, connect and participate in engaging conversations. I also like reading, yoga and anything relating to health. Oh and ofcourse dieting!"

Old 08-27-2010, 12:46 AM   #5
Junrlaeh

Carbs are not essential.

BTW, I ran your IP address and it came up "forum spammer"... 21 reports to be exact.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:24 AM   #6
leijggeds

Plan ahead what you're going to eat for the day and stick to it! You don't want to live on meat and protein alone, you'll get bored and quit. I did that. It sucked. Veggies have important nutrients and healthy carbs. Get noshing!

Reply to Thread New Thread