LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-15-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
S.T.D.

Default If coalition forces fail
Originally posted by elke
The Coalition forces cannot fail! Sorry they have failed already. Maybe if the "Godspeed" thing had worked and the Iraqi had made a big welcome, it would have been better.

Now this scenario is nearly impossible. There is always hope of course, but very faint now. Let's face it: the battle of Bagdhad is pretty likely to turn into something not many will be proud of (even on this forum some do have a conscience).

Yeah the US cannot fail - the US WILL win, be it over the smoking ruins of Bagdhad -. As explained to me here, the americans are "winners" and when they say something, they mean it, whatever the cost. If I had any doubt, I'm convinced now.

For me, this ugly thing should never have been started in the first place anyway. At least I can say that was 'not in my name', but I (and the whole world) have to deal with the consequences wether we like it or not.

Originally posted by elke For the whole Western world. The Western world only ? Or you just don't care about the rest of humanity ? Do you ? Believe me, you are not the one which is going to suffer the most.

Originally posted by elke
The results would be disastrous not only for Israel, but for the whole Western world, Europe and Australia included.
Unfortunately it IS disastrous already, it was disastrous before the war started. Maybe it was already disastrous when Bush got elected with his born-again-christian-fundamentalist program.

Just hope it does not get worse and that, in the aftermath, things can be mended up somehow.
I started a thread on this question. People here do not appreciate this thread. I'm sorry about that.

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. I guess were're working on that.

Reply to Thread New Thread