LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-02-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
brraverishhh

Originally posted by KSO
won't read any publications by the etzel, terrorists are terrorists If it will make you happy I wont read Arafat's book about the 1972 olypmpics if he will ever publish one. No problem.

Another kosher page.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
Slonopotam845

Except that Kaysos story is a lie or more properly a myth born of a lie. And the people of the world who retell it, like Kayso are liars. And they know they are liars.

What next Kayso, light a candle on April 20th?

Old 03-19-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
Paul Bunyan

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
Tell us,
you quote so nicly quotes of people I know,
Are you a communist? Aren't you the guy with crazy black beard who called me "Reactionare" on TAU campus?

If you are... it could save so much time and effort...

as for the allegaed Deir Yasin:
http://www.etzel.org.il/english/index.html

lern some history before you spout baseless acusations. (there is also a hebrew version).
won't read any publications by the etzel, terrorists are terrorists If it will make you happy I wont read Arafat's book about the 1972 olypmpics if he will ever publish one.

Old 04-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
brraverishhh

Default 9.4.2004
Ahhhhhhh.... Nu, Nu.... May be we should go a decade earlier and remember the Hebron massacre.... There is enough arsenal to do the same for the Arab side and yes I EXPECT THEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE. And you personally as well.

Old 09-12-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
brraverishhh

The urban legend of Deir Yassin is a typical Palestinian ploy to evoke Leftist pity for the poor Palestinians killed in retaliation for their ongoing terrorism.

It reminds me of the various "Big Lies" that the entire Palestinian movement are based on.

I wonder if pseudo-humanists like KSO will mark a special anniversary for the death of the scores of Israeli teenagers slaughtered by Muslim terrorists in the Dolphinarium, or the Jewish babies and their mothers slaughtered by Arab mass-murderers at Sbarro pizzeria. Of course not... That would show genuine concern for victims of terrorism -- something that is strictly verbotten for Leftist pseudo-humanists.

Old 10-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #6
softy54534

won't read any publications by the etzel, terrorists are terrorists If it will make you happy I wont read Arafat's book about the 1972 olypmpics if he will ever publish one. Translation: I won't acknowledge anything that proves anything I say to be wrong. My opinion is more true than the facts.

Also, I enjoy poisoning the well. It is so much easier to attack the source of information (rather than the information itself). When I go about poisoning the well, I don't have to form an intelligent, coherent, rational response to anything posted that contradicts what I've said.

Reply to Thread New Thread