LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-24-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
LottiFurmann

Originally posted by frizzer1
It's been said before but I think worth saying again.
If any western country..hello France...found it's citizens being blown up on buses,in restaurants, pizza parlours, and hotels,they would take extreme meaures against the perpetrators, which would include invading the neighbouring country they came from.They would do whatever was required to end the threat for good.
And even if the perps had legitimate reasons for being upset with that western country, violence of this sort would NEVER be tolerated.
Only the israelis are expected to exercise restraint.
I wonder what history will say about all this.
Well said!! It P's you off and more! Sadly, it will happen to these countries in the near future, and as you said... then?

Old 01-26-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
doctorzlo

Originally posted by frizzer1
It's been said before but I think worth saying again.
If any western country..hello France...found it's citizens being blown up on buses,in restaurants, pizza parlours, and hotels,they would take extreme meaures against the perpetrators, which would include invading the neighbouring country they came from.They would do whatever was required to end the threat for good.

Even a year ago I would have said that too. Today I think the west, the erudite, educated, compassionate liberal, post colonialist west has given up. I talk to people here and elsewhere who are for most part middle class mainstream educated, seemingly rational who tell me they would rather see the death and destruction of everything 'western' than dare to assert that culture to anyone or any other group on the earth.

I sincerely believe we have garnered an entire generation of self hating suicidal robots. We here on this forum are shocked that Palestinians would exterminate themselves for a cause. I'm shocked that self righteous Americans aren't doing the same thing here. If Radical Islam wins it will not because of fear of terrorism, it will be because they seduced the west into believing that their entire cause and everything they employ in it was just. It will not be because they hate us, but because we do.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
Big A

Administrator
Default We are Sick of Hudna
Originally posted by RichardP
What can you say? It's an excellent article. Jewish bloodletting has always been unimportant in the eyes of the western Democracies and continues to be. Whether it's drivel from the mouths of a President, clergyman or the Pontiff; it all comes out eventually as insincere drivel. Words are cheap, as is the non-action in supporting Israel when she needs it most. The alternative to peace is war and the alternative to NOT defending yourself is death.

I was talking to my friend that just returned from Israel and she told me that Israelis seem hardened to terrorist attacks. In other words it seems to have become a way of life to accept these attacks. I hope I’m quoting her correctly!

Last year I read that the use of drugs such as Diazepam (Valium) were way up and on the increase. I know for a fact that I would not fare well under the conditions that are found there.

If someone shot a missile at me or mine it would be dying time.

Reply to Thread New Thread