LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
HedgeYourBets

Gilgamesh,

I really don't know how to respond to you.

Your response is hateful and racist...and from my perspective quite humorus.

1) I am a westerner, living in the west, and a supporter of the right for israel to exist as a nation, yet you ignorantly try to claim that I support terrorism (hehe...with "friends" like you, who needs enemies?)

2) Just because palestinian terrorists are scum and violate human rights, that does not give israel the right to do the same. Sorry, two wrongs don't make a right, even when it comes to israel.

3) the "palestinian authority" (whatever that means) is not the one in control of what happens - israel is.

4) for some reason, you still think that I feel that the west should attack israel. If you read clearly and understood you would have seen that I was not proposing that.
The point is that up to now, the west has simply been passively giving israel suggestions about what to do with its conquered lands and people. It is now time for the west to aggressively tell israel what to do and to have consequences for not following what is said.

5) are you so arrogant to think that if the west decided to change israel's policy by diplomacy, sanctions, or war, that israel's fate would be any different than that in iraq?

Unbiased

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
The ").

Old 02-20-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
brraverishhh

In another thread you stated:

"I do rejoyece for the death of my haters. Genocide and enslavement is not a "mistake", it a punishable crime."

1) the palestinians do not travel freely. They are often confined to their homes for months at a time by curfews....taking risks to leave their house just to buy the basic needs for living...is this not a form of "enslavement"?

2) The hundreds/thousands of palestinian and israeli civilians that are killed in the stupid "tit for tat" battles between the israeli army and the palestinian terrorists that is a result of israeli's poor handling of its conquered land and people...is that all a mistake, or something that should be punishable?

Unbiased

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
The ").

Old 04-19-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
LottiFurmann

Originally posted by unbiased
wellofvow.

Do I support rounding up teens and holding them in detention centers for over a year without any court hearing or any charges? Nope

Do I support curfews that prevent and entire population of children from getting an education for months at at time? Nope

Do I support daily abuse of civilians by military soldiers at checkpoints? Nope

Do I support indiscriminate killing of civilians who are protesting? (didn't the israelis just "steam roll" some american female recently? Yes indeed they did.) Nope, I don't support that.

Do I support policies which deny an entire population of citizenship in the country in which they live AND at the same time deny this entire population the ability to live free on their own? Nope

Do I think that human rights violations and all of the aweful things that terrorists have done in israel, give israel the right to treat the palestinians like they are concentration camp victims? Nope

Am I allowed to be opposed to terrorism and be opposed to israel's handling of the west bank and gaza at the same time? Darn right I am.

Unbiased
The above is basically something of a bizarre and twisted sense of reality, biased through and through.

Let's take a look at these Arab-manufactured claims, one by one:

#1. The Palestinian teens who throw hand grenades and fire machine guns and RPGs at Israelis should actually receive a death penalty, as should the Palestinian terror masters who send these teens to their deaths day after day.

The Palestinians, like many radical Arabs, care nothing for their families, whom they view as financial burdens, and so they actually encourage their children to attack armed soldiers. This is a terrible state of affairs and the ones responsible for everything that happens to these teens, are the Palestinians themselves, not Israel, which is forced to act in self-defense against these Arab murderers of all ages. If one is truly concerned with these teens, the address for complaints is the Hamas, Hizbullah, al Qaeda and the Palestinian Terrorism Authority headed by Yasser Arafat.

#2. As we have seen in the past several years, since the Palestinians began their latest campaign of genocide against innocent Israelis and Americans, curfews are a necessary and humane tool to reduce the amount of friction in the area. It is a self-defense measure, which has become necessary, as the Palestinians continue their Jihadifada against non-Muslims.

#3. We saw the necessity for checkpoints in the past 2 weeks in Iraq, as the same Arab terrorists mass-murdered American troops in Iraq, in suicide attacks. If the Palestinians expect to live in dignity, they need to, first and foremost, respect the human dignity of their Israeli and American victims, and stop the Palestinian wave of terrorism and Crimes Against Humanity.

#4. Israel, being overly liberal, has always permitted their Arab enemies to stage various political protests. This policy, IMO, is a mistake, because allowing enemies to operate freely is almost always foolish. But, nonetheless, Israel as a liberal democracy, has allowed even their Arab enemies extensive freedom of speech, which is equivalent to supporters of al Qaeda being allowed to demonstrate in front of the White House.

But Rachael Corrie was an activist belonging to a terrorist-supporting organization, which was caught sheltering an armed Palestinian murderer, together with a cache of weapons in their so-called "peace" headquarters in Gaza. This 20 year-old idiot managed to crawl underneath a moving bulldozer, to defend the home of a suicide bomber. Again, the people to blame are the Palestinians who dooped this young idiot into dying for their murderous cause.

#5. As for the rest of "unbiased's" incredibly biased points, we should focus on the Palestinians' brutal occupation of parts of the Jewish homeland and on the Palestinians' ongoing policy of denying Israelis and Americans their basic Human Rights. Keep in mind that Israelis and Americans have just as much of a right to live in dignity, without their children being massacred by Arab terrorists.

Ultimately, the Palestinians, who are allies of Saddam Hussein and the Iranian regime, continue to butcher innocent Israelis and American citizens and must be held accountable for their Crimes Against Humanity, preferably in the same way that Saddam was held accountable.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
PhillipHer

Originally posted by unbiased
hhmm...I'm assuming this is addressed to me. forgive me if it is now...

It sounds to me like you are suggesting that israel controls the gaza and west bank for the benefit of the palestinians...

sounds like a pretty funny argument to me...

What do you mean by asking if I "present anything at all"? What is that supposed to mean? Sorry for not being able to follow...

Unbiased
Yes of course it's directed at you. It's easy to sit in the filth and complain. In lieu of actual progress that part is easy. It's easy to make hyperbolic statements. They replace real thought or progress.

So other than that what do you actually propose? If Palestine had to recover from a natural disaster like an earthquake would you blame the tectonic plates and call it a day? But instead of an earthquake you get to blame the Israelis and wait for the inevitable international cluckclucking.

So what's the plan unbiased?

Old 05-27-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
HedgeYourBets

Default Operation Palestinian Freedom???
Actually, yes, the U.S. should implement a more even-handed approach to all of its policies in the Middle East. Just like U.S. got rid of Saddam Hussein's dictatorship, so too, should the U.S. get rid of the Palestinians' brutal dictatorship in exactly the same way.

Yasser Arafat, who is a close ally of Saddam Hussein, along with the Palestinian Authority, which is nearly identical to the Baath party in Iraq, have brought a great deal of suffering and have committed numerous Crimes Against Humanity.

Similarly, despite countless warnings from the U.S., the Palestinian regime has violated the basic Human Rights of innocent Israeli and American citizens and should be wiped off the map to ensure a safer future for the Middle East and for America.

You are right to bring up the subject, unbiased. The Palestinian enemies of the U.S. have gotten away with their terrorist regime long enough. They have butchered countless Americans and Israelis, and the U.S. should clean out the Middle East of the Palestinian regime's blight and be consistent in its policies.

Letting the Palestinians continue to massacre innocent Israelis while brutally occupying parts of the Jewish homeland is outrageous. It's time for a change. And the perfect time is now, while the U.S. still has 300,000 troops in the area, and can easily strike at America's Palestinian enemies.

Old 07-15-2006, 07:00 AM   #6
Fegasderty

But of course.....

Do I support the enslavement and oppression of millions forever and ever?

Nope.

Now did you have something rational to present or are we still talking cartoon-speak?

Old 10-10-2006, 07:00 AM   #7
Lt_Apple

Do you in fact present anything at all or, do you, like the public face of Palestinian politics merely sit in the dust and wait to be handed a silver bowl?

I can foresee a self image such as that that leads nowhere for them. A free independent state that is merely an extension of foreign aid programs because it sincerely believes that it has to accomplish anyting on its own and simply blaming someone else for their lack of progress is the same thing as having a real program to deal with it. See the fact is, that after 50 years of inculcated victimhood they may not in fact be functionally capable of being on their own. Maybe yes maybe no. So far as we can see the Roadmap talks about a provisional state around 2005. Lets say it's the end of 2005, that's about 1000 days between anarchy and functioning statehood. That means 1000 days to create a government, build post offices, collect taxes, print money, acquire capital, collect the garbage, issue licences, institute courts, publish laws, enforce them, hire doctors, hire teachers, fix pipes, run the powerplant - - - -

Wow the list is getting pretty long, maybe they should switch focus from murder mayhem and blaming the Jews for everything and get to work?

Or we can envisage a quasi-Palestine that exists on paper and is permanently 'struggling' toward independence. Of course they won't have the IDF to worry about but their European overlords will either be running things or neglecting them.

Reply to Thread New Thread