LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
nasxbrtyol

That was so cute! Maybe the dog was being exposed to music ever since and had been taught or learned how to enjoy it.
Personally I could not observe that our dog loves music but I think he does not hate music too as he could just stay on our side while we have videoke sessions at home.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
Pdarasenko

Default Dogs Love Music
Would you believe there is some truth in this picture?
headphones-puppy.jpg

It's enough to see them enjoying music with headsets on their ears, but wouldn't it be more awesome to catch one in the act? Here is one interesting video of a remarkable dog who just loves music.

I hope it made your day.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
voodoosdv

That's so cute!

I don't think my dogs has an appreciation for music. At least I haven't noticed them showing any positive reaction to it. But there was this one time my dog showed his displeasure by howling and barking when my sister was playing music by this particular artist. It was kind of funny because the moment she turned it off he stopped his antics but when she turned it back on he was off again. It seemed like he was yelling at her and telling her that the music was making his ears bleed (I don't really blame him since that artist does have that affect sometimes).

Reply to Thread New Thread